PDA

View Full Version : Domas Playoffs

Zagceo
04-16-2017, 05:42 PM
first quarter against Houston

0 minutes

Birddog
04-17-2017, 04:38 AM
Sabonis played only 3:38 and had 4 pts all on FT's. he also had 2 RB's It must have been garbage time as I didn't see him in the game in the first 3 qtrs.

bartruff1
04-17-2017, 07:11 AM
No doubt Billy is as good a coach as there is....he has the record to testify to that....but....I have no use for Westbrook .... IMHO he makes everyone worse....trade him and start building a team with some chemistry .... Brad Stevens is doing it right...

adoptedzag
04-17-2017, 10:57 AM
Sabonis played only 3:38 and had 4 pts all on FT's. he also had 2 RB's It must have been garbage time as I didn't see him in the game in the first 3 qtrs.

Yeah, I watched the entirety of that game for the sole purpose of seeing Domas get in. Was sad when he didn't get in until garbage time. :(

Bogozags
04-17-2017, 01:09 PM
No doubt Billy is as good a coach as there is....he has the record to testify to that....but....I have no use for Westbrook .... IMHO he makes everyone worse....trade him and start building a team with some chemistry .... Brad Stevens is doing it right...

Bart I agree with you...he is a superstar and put people in the seats and Brad is on the right track...not so sure Thomas is the right fit for that TEAM as he has the ball in his hands too much for me...

bartruff1
04-17-2017, 01:28 PM
Bogozags....I suspect Thomas will be gone or play a different role soon....he can't play much if any defense as it is...