PDA

View Full Version : Shem, Perkins and Rem go to little girls birthday party

gonzagafan62
04-15-2017, 12:11 PM
http://www.khq.com/story/35156824/a-birthday-wish-come-true-karnowski-comes-to-birthday-party

Just awesome !!!

Go zags!

primal23
04-15-2017, 12:22 PM
This is what I love about this program and the players involved. In no way do they have to do this. They wanted to do something nice and did it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OntZags
04-15-2017, 12:44 PM
That was adorable. My heart melted when she screamed "Shemmy!". :)

I hope Josh & Rem weren't put off by her apparent indifference to them lol... ;)

MontanaCoyote
04-15-2017, 02:01 PM

I hope Josh & Rem weren't put off by her apparent indifference to them lol... ;)

Especially Special. Three special guys and one really excited little girl. She'll never forget it!

MontanaCoyote
04-15-2017, 02:05 PM
Forgot! Sorry, zag fan 62. Thanks for posting this. Made my day!

Lewey
04-15-2017, 02:22 PM
Oh my gosh, this is great! I about fell out of my chair when I clicked on the link. She is the daughter of a friend from work. They've been taking her to games when they could since before she was 2. Up until then she didn't need a ticket and could be in their lap. Once they needed 3 tickets, opportunities for the full family to go were tougher. When she was younger she would be dressed in the cutest GU cheerleader outfits, and often made an appearance on the video boards as they scanned the crowd. She's been a Zag since birth!

gonzagafan62
04-15-2017, 02:33 PM
Oh my gosh, this is great! I about fell out of my chair when I clicked on the link. She is the daughter of a friend from work. They've been taking her to games when they could since before she was 2. Up until then she didn't need a ticket and could be in their lap. Once they needed 3 tickets, opportunities for the full family to go were tougher. When she was younger she would be dressed in the cutest GU cheerleader outfits, and often made an appearance on the video boards as they scanned the crowd. She's been a Zag since birth!

That makes this whole story 1000X better ... thanks for sharing Lewey!

Lewey
04-15-2017, 02:57 PM

And not to worry. Since I have a personal connection I was looking closer at the KHQ site and noticed another shorter video. It has a little longer clip of when the guys first came in. After she hugged Shem, he asked if she wanted to hug Josh and Rem. She then gave Josh a hug and was going to Rem when it cut off. Got to admit though, the hug for Josh didn't have near the enthusiasm as the hug for Shem!

Zagger
04-15-2017, 03:58 PM
Wow! That was great. The Zags rock!

zagbeliever
04-15-2017, 04:34 PM
So Cute! Our guys are wonderful.

RenoZag
04-16-2017, 05:46 AM
Great way to start my day, watching that story. Thank you for the link.