PDA

View Full Version : past players and coaches

amaronizag
04-15-2017, 11:19 AM
I've never started a thread before, but I'm doing so because I would like to have a thread that keeps track of past Zag players and coaches. It would be great if people updated it when they learned what teams ex-zags were now playing on in the NBA, NBA D-league, Europe, or elsewhere in the world. Same with ex-zag coaches at other schools. As an individual it's really hard to keep up, but I'm hoping that collectively there might be enough interest to keep it going and up to date.

maynard g krebs
04-15-2017, 11:22 AM
I've never started a thread before, but I'm doing so because I would like to have a thread that keeps track of past Zag players and coaches. It would be great if people updated it when they learned what teams ex-zags were now playing on in the NBA, NBA D-league, Europe, or elsewhere in the world. Same with ex-zag coaches at other schools. As an individual it's really hard to keep up, but I'm hoping that collectively there might be enough interest to keep it going and up to date.

That's on the Old Dogs board. Near bottom of basketball forums list.

23dpg
04-15-2017, 11:23 AM
http://guboards.spokesmanreview.com/forumdisplay.php?32-Old-Dogs

amaronizag
04-15-2017, 03:22 PM
Thanks for bringing me up to speed. Love this board and all the input and info available. I go to the board as soon as I fire up my computer every morning and read it while I eat my cereal and drink my coffee. I return during the day if I can, and always check it out before I turn off my computer at night. Great resource!!