PDA

View Full Version : I LOVE THIS TEAM!!!!!!!!!!

ValencyLovesZagsInAtlanta
04-04-2017, 07:26 AM
I missed posting here all year because everyone here is like family! Right Spywho? :) I did not want to jinx us with my presence here.

This team will go down as one of the greatest in the history of college basketball. Phoenix was the most amazing experience of my life. I was able to make the final game after leaving a year long philanthropic mission in another country. NOTHING could keep me from the National Championship game. Not sure how to post pics here but the one of me crying after the game sums it all up.

In my generation there is no team that can compare to this teams talent and heart. The only historic teams on our level MIGHT have been the John Wooden UCLA teams. I still give the edge to Mark few as the best coach ever in the history of the game. Taking the Zags to the title game puts him there with Wooden in my humble opinion. Nigel should have been National Player of the Year, He will go down as the best Zags guard ever.

Thank you for letting me post here one more time despite how unpopular I am as a poster. I just wanted to post this post. My hope is no one is offended or anything. I am sorry if you are. I love my Zags so much. As much as anyone here or more.

Please everyone have a blessed life full of happiness and good health. Hope all is well Jazz :) and anyone else who tolerated my dumb emotional posts in the past.

Love Ya Always and Forever,
Val

Zags11
04-04-2017, 08:28 AM
I missed posting here all year because everyone here is like family! Right Spywho? :) I did not want to jinx us with my presence here.

This team will go down as one of the greatest in the history of college basketball. Phoenix was the most amazing experience of my life. I was able to make the final game after leaving a year long philanthropic mission in another country. NOTHING could keep me from the National Championship game. Not sure how to post pics here but the one of me crying after the game sums it all up.

In my generation there is no team that can compare to this teams talent and heart. The only historic teams on our level MIGHT have been the John Wooden UCLA teams. I still give the edge to Mark few as the best coach ever in the history of the game. Taking the Zags to the title game puts him there with Wooden in my humble opinion. Nigel should have been National Player of the Year, He will go down as the best Zags guard ever.

Thank you for letting me post here one more time despite how unpopular I am as a poster. I just wanted to post this post. My hope is no one is offended or anything. I am sorry if you are. I love my Zags so much. As much as anyone here or more.

Please everyone have a blessed life full of happiness and good health. Hope all is well Jazz :) and anyone else who tolerated my dumb emotional posts in the past.

Val

Who the hell cares if some posters don't like u or care for your opinion? Some don't about me and vice versa. Its a board and just like familtpy, we always don't agree on topics. Continue to post IF YOU want.

Great year. Nothing to be ashamed of.

seacatfan
04-04-2017, 10:16 AM
I've been wondering where you were all season. Good to hear from you. You're always welcome as far as I'm concerned. Don't worry, some on this board hate me too. Just part of participating on message boards.

TexasZagFan
04-04-2017, 10:17 AM
I've been wondering where you were all season. Good to hear from you. You're always welcome as far as I'm concerned. Don't worry, some on this board hate me too. Just part of participating on message boards.

You haven't made it until someone puts you on "ignore" and sends you a PM to let you know. :lmao:

seacatfan
04-04-2017, 10:22 AM
You haven't made it until someone puts you on "ignore" and sends you a PM to let you know. :lmao:

Oh shoot, I guess I haven't made it yet. Just the semi regular recurring "why are you here?" and "go away" posts in threads.

gonzagafan62
04-04-2017, 10:27 AM
Hey Val, my friend having a hard time contacting you. Clean out your inbox please! Thanks

Reborn
04-04-2017, 05:01 PM
Good hearing from yu Val. Great post. Don't stay away so long next time. I'm glad you were able to see the game. What was it like being there? Heavenly? I felt like I was in heaven for a week. Now I know what heaven feels like. Write more about what it was like to be there.

I LOVE THIS TEAM TOO! But I love all the Gonzaga teams. I am luckiy to be a Zag and have this wonderful family. This team is certainly special and will always have a special place in the History Books written. They've done something that no other team could do, make our dreams come true. My life will never be the same. This team has given me a beautiful feeling of a mixture of joy, peace and love. It's a quiet feeling, and it's really hard to explain. As we get older it is these inner feelings that I'm trying to explain are what is really important. I think I will forever have a very nice smile on my face that expresses the feeling, "we did it."

I do look forward to the beginning of the next season.. It will be wonderful too.

Go Zags

willandi
04-04-2017, 06:59 PM

Val

There you are!! I've missed you!

MontanaCoyote
04-04-2017, 07:29 PM
[QUOTE=Reborn;1313762]Good hearing from yu Val. Great post. Don't stay away so long next time. I'm glad you were able to see the game. What was it like being there? Heavenly? I felt like I was in heaven for a week. Now I know what heaven feels like. Write more about what it was like to be there.

I LOVE THIS TEAM TOO! But I love all the Gonzaga teams. I am luckiy to be a Zag and have this wonderful family. This team is certainly special and will always have a special place in the History Books written. They've done something that no other team could do, make our dreams come true. My life will never be the same. This team has given me a beautiful feeling of a mixture of joy, peace and love. It's a quiet feeling, and it's really hard to explain. As we get older it is these inner feelings that I'm trying to explain are what is really important. I think I will forever have a very nice smile on my face that expresses the feeling, "we did it."

I do look forward to the beginning of the next season.. It will be wonderful too.

Go Zags[/QUOTE

74 lookin' at you, Reborn. Beautiful post. Couldn't have said it better. Got to say it's been a blue day for me, not so much because we lost the game but because this team, this beautiful team, is no more. Next year? You bet. But it'll take a while.

I don't know about you, but I'm going to miss Karno most of all. Never cared more about a player in my life, I think because he took so much criticism for being what he was rather than what some wanted or wished him to be. He was born Karno, damn it, not Lebaron James . I think he played under that cloud for a long time but persevered to become an all time Gonzaga great. Damn, I'm going to miss him.

TheZagPhish
04-04-2017, 08:05 PM
Oh shoot, I guess I haven't made it yet. Just the semi regular recurring "why are you here?" and "go away" posts in threads.

Nice! I still get those myself! :cheers:

Nice seeing you, Val. I heart troublemakers!

MDABE80
04-04-2017, 10:17 PM
I didn't know there was anyone who doesn't just love ur posts VAl
Rejoin the fray Loves!!

ZagsGoZags
04-05-2017, 06:23 AM
we love ya too Val,
come back
don't know if a crank post by someone scared you away,
but this board needs people like you

jazzdelmar
04-05-2017, 06:43 AM

Val

Val, great to hear from you....even your obvious hyperbole is fun to see......you were missed....don't be stranger next year or even now......

seacatfan
04-05-2017, 10:55 AM
Nice! I still get those myself! :cheers:

Nice seeing you, Val. I heart troublemakers!

Maybe we can form a support group!

Reborn
04-05-2017, 10:57 AM
Maybe we can form a support group!

count me in

229SintoZag
04-05-2017, 11:34 PM
Val

Not sure who the jerks were who spooked you. I for one have missed your enthusiasm and energy this year. I hope you find the ability to start posting regularly again. We need your voice here. You have an astute basketball sensibility and I've missed your input.

Please do post pics of the Final Four. Crying means you care and there is no shame in caring about this program and this team. I was there for this Final Four and I know how you feel...

Good to hear from you again.