PDA

View Full Version : To be continued...

Malastein
04-03-2017, 08:28 PM
Wow, just wow. This was both the greatest and worst as a Gonzaga fan. The pinnacle of the sport is entirely this game, which was winnable but was lost on slim margins. There's no real disappointment in a 2 loss team, but it hurts in the moment when you think the Zags might actually have been on top. I cried when they lost, but I also had a special feeling that this loss wasn't a graveyard situation. There's more and more being being put into the program that'll eventually push it over. Pandora's box sucks, but this will suck and sting for a while. It's not over though, and there's only more conversations which we will have in the future...

CdAZagFan
04-03-2017, 08:53 PM
I was able to hold it together until I saw an ESPN reporter interview Goss and he broke down when talking about how he wanted this team to get the job done, and that they didn't play their best game (especially himself). That was tough to watch. Hope he comes back for another try next season...

vandalzag
04-03-2017, 09:04 PM
I was able to hold it together until I saw an ESPN reporter interview Goss and he broke down when talking about how he wanted this team to get the job done, and that they didn't play their best game (especially himself). That was tough to watch. Hope he comes back for another try next season...

Agreed that was tough to watch but also validates the program and the kind of kids that come through it...he could have had a pity party but instead he stood up and spoke from the heart what a great Zag

DADoZAG
04-03-2017, 09:07 PM
Congrats to the best program in the nation.

Go ZAGS!