PDA

View Full Version : We Have Passed Through The "Holy Door"

TexasZagFan
04-02-2017, 02:09 PM
I'm certainly not a theologian, but IMO our appearance in Glendale bears great similarities to passing through the "Holy Door", and receiving a plenary indulgence.

The demons have been exorcised, past "sins" have been erased/forgiven.

The insults, the jibes, the incessant questioning of our toughness, our athleticism, have been proven to be without merit.

Tomorrow, our Zags will make us proud once more, and cap a truly unforgettable and historic season.

I am so proud of those young men, and of our Zag community.

TexasZag
04-02-2017, 03:20 PM
I'm certainly not a theologian, but IMO our appearance in Glendale bears great similarities to passing through the "Holy Door", and receiving a plenary indulgence.

The demons have been exorcised, past "sins" have been erased/forgiven.

The insults, the jibes, the incessant questioning of our toughness, our athleticism, have been proven to be without merit.

Tomorrow, our Zags will make us proud once more, and cap a truly unforgettable and historic season.

I am so proud of those young men, and of our Zag community.

+1

Absolutely. These guys are some of the most selfless I've seen; anywhere. The resounding theme, it seams, is someone else. With this team it's never about "me" and what "I" want to accomplish. And you can add to that their respect for Coach Few and all those who came before them and brought the program to where it is now. What a fantastic experience it's been watching these guys this year.

demian
04-02-2017, 10:12 PM
good post

ZagaZags
04-02-2017, 10:45 PM
If Gonzaga wins, will there be a parade?