Where will you be watching the Championship Game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Malastein
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

Where will you be watching the Championship Game?

This is the first time the Zags have been to the National Championship game, and it is going to be incredible. Can they deny North Carolina once again from winning? I'll be at the bar I manage in San Francisco with the volume blasted, and I may be the only person really cheering. Let's hope we get this last win, which will allow us to talk about this team as one of the greatest teams ever.
    The only hope we have for a better future is to come together and do everything we possibly can in order to achieve a sustainable existence. Everything else is folly of a broken foundation.
  • ZagNative
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

I'll be at home watching, but the party in McCarthy Athletic Center sounds intriguing, as reported in this KHQ story: http://www.khq.com/story/35051271/mc...me-watch-party
    SPOKANE, Wash. -

Officials with Gonzaga University announced Sunday that the McCarthey Athletic Center, aka The Kennel, will be hosting a watch party Monday evening as the Gonzaga Bulldogs take on the North Carolina Tar Heels in the team's first NCAA National Championship game in school history.

The free event is open to the public and can hold 6,000 (screaming) Zags fans. You do not need to be a student to attend. Doors to the watch party will open at 5:15 p.m. But you'll probably want to get there pretty early in the day in order to watch the game from the home court.

If you can't make inside The Kennel, Spokane's Garland Theater will also be hosting a free watch party as will the Bing Crosby Theater downtown.

Tip off for the game is scheduled for 6 p.m. Pacific Time Monday, April 3, on CBS.

Comment

• demian
      Professional Zag Fan
      • Feb 2007

I will be watching the game at Reborns house. Man let me tell you the energy in that living room is going to be palpable

Comment

• Radbooks
        Zag for Life
        • Jun 2007

I think I'm just going to stay home and do my usual routine. I've thought about finding a sports bar but I just think it'll be best to watch it here with my mom. We both get so nervous at times that we get up to walk around and I follow twitter and such to sort of help keep me calm. If I was in Spokane I'd maybe go to the Kennel, but I think it's just best to stay home.

Go Zags!

(I still can't quite believe we're talking about a NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP game. wow)
        “When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes.”

~ Desiderius Erasmus

Comment

• Hoopaholic
          • Mar 2008

Man cave on Fox Island with my father.........saving good "victory" cigar
          The ones that want to love us when we’re up & kick us when we’re down, screw off honestly. Drew Timme January 2023

Comment

• MBAGael
            Kennel Club Material
            • Apr 2012

Moraga.

Comment

• kitzbuel
              • Feb 2007

Section 135 row 39 seat 9
              'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
              - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Comment

• Bluze
                Bulldog Fan
                • Mar 2017

Nestled back in the power recliner, 12 feet back from the 150" projection screen (10 feet wide), counting the hairs in Karno's beard... It is difficult to find a better venue than my theater when you cannot be there in person.

Besides, I need to keep my sweetie grounded (net in hand) as she gets quite "into the game...".

Comment

• rennis
                  Zag for Life
                  • Oct 2007

right up in this big beautiful bastid!!

Originally posted by Coach Few
                  We are not here as a #%$&%&! Courtesy!!!

Comment

• Lakesbison
                    Bulldog Fan
                    • Mar 2015

Minneapolis after Minnesota wins Opening day ... should be a party go zags!

Comment

• GUinSTL
                      Kennel Club Material
                      • Feb 2007

Section 134!

Comment

• Zagger
                        Banned
                        • Mar 2008

Had to go! Just got to Phoenix. Will be viewing the game from section 220, row 8, seats 16 & 17. We brought our best binoculars. Should be easy to watch UNC with heals stuck in tar! Zags may be too fast
                        Go Zags!

Comment

• RenoZag
                          Super Moderator
                          • Feb 2007

Meehan's Public House, Peachtree Street, Atlanta. . .
                          The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

• Stache
                            Professional Zag Fan
                            • Nov 2007

Either Joe's RumHut or The Beach Bar in St John USVI.

Comment

• Ekrub
                              Zag for Life
                              • Dec 2009

Impulse trip and buy this morning. I'll be at the game!!! Beyond excited for it

Comment

Working...
                              X