PDA

View Full Version : Z Bo's Stat line

sittingon50
04-01-2017, 10:14 PM
Per ESPN, since 1986 when blocks became an official stat, Zach became the 3rd person with at least 10, 10 & 5:

Danny Manning & Anthony Davis.

ProVeeZag
04-01-2017, 10:20 PM
I heard that, but couldn't remember if this was in NCAA tourney play or just in Final Four play? Anyone to clarify this?

U Zig, I Zag
04-01-2017, 10:22 PM
Final Four

ProVeeZag
04-01-2017, 10:26 PM
Final Four

THX

sittingon50
04-01-2017, 10:30 PM
Yes thanks. Didn't realize I had left that out.

CdAZagFan
04-01-2017, 10:33 PM
Probably helped his stock a little in the NBA Draft... If he has a really good Championship game to add to this, it could really boost his stock.

Hoopaholic
04-01-2017, 10:35 PM
Probably helped his stock a little in the NBA Draft... If he has a really good Championship game to add to this, it could really boost his stock.

Or he comes back and does that every night pushing him as a potential lottery pick

CdAZagFan
04-01-2017, 11:45 PM
Or he comes back and does that every night pushing him as a potential lottery pick

I am really hoping this is the case... It would be great to see him have Sabonis-like games every game next year.

ZagaZags
04-02-2017, 01:06 AM

I think he comes back. If not, I lose my bet with Spy.

Zagdawg
04-02-2017, 07:59 AM
He's gone.

john montana
04-02-2017, 08:05 AM
I hope he comes back. He is just so fun to watch. Hard to turn down that money though. I bet he goes as well. Sadly.

Bogozags
04-02-2017, 08:35 AM
I believe he stays as the coaching staff, his family all realize one more year would better prepare him for the next level AND he wants to beat PK's record of seven blocks in one game!

JPtheBeasta
04-02-2017, 08:47 AM
I believe he stays as the coaching staff, his family all realize one more year would better prepare him for the next level AND he wants to beat PK's record of seven blocks in one game!

That was a great moment in the press conference, and everyone should watch both teams if they haven't already. NGW reported that Collins said something like, "I wouldn't to have to play against me today." I like the confidence. He definitely did great. I hope he stays one more year. If he can stay out of foul trouble he will be a dominant player and an All-American next year.

webspinnre
04-02-2017, 09:03 AM
I keep hearing more mentions of him as a potential lottery pick in various media sources. If he plays like he did yesterday in the championship, he'll be a lottery pick, the only question will be if he jumps. Either way, he's had a phenomenal season, and it's been great having him as a Zag.

Birddog
04-02-2017, 09:16 AM
I keep hearing more mentions of him as a potential lottery pick in various media sources. If he plays like he did yesterday in the championship, he'll be a lottery pick, the only question will be if he jumps. Either way, he's had a phenomenal season, and it's been great having him as a Zag.

Raftery said something to the effect of "the kid is going to have a great future".

Hoopaholic
04-02-2017, 11:23 AM

IF he is projected lottery he should take it and go

I do not think he will come up that high even with a similar exceptional game he had last night

Come back an dhave that type of game night in night out and become first team AA and a definite lottery pick at age 19

TexasZagFan
04-02-2017, 03:22 PM
Last night's game did as much for Zach's draft stock as Domas' game against Utah last year.

rennis
04-02-2017, 04:06 PM
Last night's game did as much for Zach's draft stock as Domas' game against Utah last year.

pretty much. After tomorrow I believe we will be bidding farewell to young Collins. We love you and thank you for your contribution to the best year in our history.

maynard g krebs
04-02-2017, 11:11 PM
IF he is projected lottery he should take it and go

I do not think he will come up that high even with a similar exceptional game he had last night

Come back an dhave that type of game night in night out and become first team AA and a definite lottery pick at age 19

Will turn 20 in November.