PDA

View Full Version : From the Gamecocks- great game and good luck in the championship!

USCJeremyinCali
04-01-2017, 06:54 PM
Great game today. That's what the Final Four should be all about. That was a great effort by both teams. In the end the Zags were a bit too much. I picked you guys to make the championship and now you are there. Good luck on Monday night!

I'm so proud of my team. We fought hard and showed we deserved to be there. It's disappointing to lose but we had a great season. Little more scoring than I expected but what a game

Congrats!!

RenoZag
04-01-2017, 06:59 PM
You have a fine team, great coach, and the future looks bright for your program. They were warriors and represented your school with class. Congratulations to the Gamecocks for a terrific season, Jeremy.

Hoopaholic
04-01-2017, 07:35 PM
Great game today. That's what the Final Four should be all about. That was a great effort by both teams. In the end the Zags were a bit too much. I picked you guys to make the championship and now you are there. Good luck on Monday night!

I'm so proud of my team. We fought hard and showed we deserved to be there. It's disappointing to lose but we had a great season. Little more scoring than I expected but what a game

Congrats!!

Classy coach and program. Tough mentally and physically

Martin Centre Mad Man
04-01-2017, 07:45 PM
The Gamecocks are a great team. That program is going to be really good for a long time.

Zag365
04-01-2017, 09:00 PM
They closed the thread you started a day or so ago giving us a good look at the S. Carolina team before I could give you some positive feedback. I thought you made your points well, were fair, had good data, and had to patiently deal with posters who kept twisting your statements. Things pretty much played out along the lines you identified. I have to say I was feeling that it was going to slip away from the Zags when you guys had the 16-0 run. Luckily our guys kept it together and we had things go our way down the stretch. It was a helluva game.

JPtheBeasta
04-01-2017, 09:11 PM
think I saw that Dozier and Thornwell are both from South Carolina. It's pretty cool to see a team win with homegrown talent. That was a really good team the Zags played today. What Frank Martin said in the post-game interview about final scores not meaning as much as the impact that these players have made on their community hit home for me. All of these years as a Zag fan and falling short, I always appreciate what they have done for Spokane and for me personally. They really made those cold winter months when I lived in Spokane a little warmer.

MDABE80
04-01-2017, 09:19 PM
Thanks Jeremy! And no kidding about these short, cold, dark winter days JP!

demian
04-02-2017, 03:36 PM
Hey thanks a lot Jeremy. I really enjoyed your posts this past week. I have the utmost respect for your program, coach, players etc etc. I am absolutely a South Carolina Gamecocks basketball fan from here on out

DixieZag
04-02-2017, 03:54 PM
SC was the toughest (in a good way, mostly) team we played all year, hard nosed guys, the opposite of soft.