PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations from WKU fans

wkuhilltopperfan
04-01-2017, 05:03 PM
I think the entire non p5 nation is pulling for you guys! It seems like it was just a few years ago the Zags knocked my Toppers out of the NCAA tournament in a barn burner game..... but today I forgive the Zags.... go finish this thing!! And lets get a series going now that we look to be in a new era of basketball with our new coach and players coming in.... would be fun!

Good luck
From Topper Nation

CDC84
04-01-2017, 05:05 PM
Welcome back Hilltopper. Haven't seen you in awhile.

I hope that this run encourages more non-P5 schools to invest in their basketball programs.

wkuhilltopperfan
04-01-2017, 05:10 PM
Welcome back Hilltopper. Haven't seen you in awhile.

I hope that this run encourages more non-P5 schools to invest in their basketball programs.

Glad to be back. CDC. WKU has had a few tough breaks with the past couple hires that didnt work out, with our hiring of Rick Stansbury and a top 15 recruiting class, we should be back starting next season. Its the first time our school has ever had a 5 star and three 4 star players on the same roster together......we are excited ;)

Ekrub
04-01-2017, 05:14 PM
Glad to be back. CDC. WKU has had a few tough breaks with the past couple hires that didnt work out, with our hiring of Rick Stansbury and a top 15 recruiting class, we should be back starting next season. Its the first time our school has ever had a 5 star and three 4 star players on the same roster together......we are excited ;)

Home and home? Or BAttle in Seattle?

wkuhilltopperfan
04-01-2017, 05:20 PM
Home and home? Or BAttle in Seattle?

We only do home-home unless it usually includes a football deal or we have to fill a last second void in the schedule. We signed a 2 game deal with Saint Mary's this past season, they got us this year at their place with the return to Diddle arena in 2018. And we just signed a home - home with Wisconsin with a football guaranteed game for them.

MDABE80
04-01-2017, 06:20 PM
Welcome anytime Topper!