PDA

View Full Version : It's Final Four Game Day.....Gonzaga vs So. Carolina

Reborn
04-01-2017, 06:20 AM
And it's the best day of the YEAR (2017).

Nothing but sunshine and lollipops today.

i'M READY!

Go Zags!!!

Zags11
04-01-2017, 06:31 AM
What's up reborn? I'm so ready! So excited. My dreams came true. I don't want the ride to end. This carpet ride can continue through Monday. Let's go!!!!!

Reborn
04-01-2017, 06:37 AM
What's up reborn? I'm so ready! So excited. My dreams came true. I don't want the ride to end. This carpet ride can continue through Monday. Let's go!!!!!

Just staying ready. Breathe in GONZAGA. Breathe out VICTORY!!!

Go Zags!!!

Zag365
04-01-2017, 06:42 AM
If the boys can match the energy that I expect the 'Cocks to bring in the first five minutes of each half and don't let them get on any sort of run, I'll settle in. Like everyone has said, after that it become a matter of us executing what got us here: inside presence; putting their bigs in foul trouble/avoiding Shem and ZC getting early fouls; making at least 70% of FTs; rebounding; spreading the floor and hitting some 3s.

GonzagasaurusFlex
04-01-2017, 07:30 AM
Thinking about Woohoo and his son. How cool to watch the Zags in Final Four same season you got to see them in Vegas.

bballbeachbum
04-01-2017, 07:53 AM
If the boys can match the energy that I expect the 'Cocks to bring in the first five minutes of each half and don't let them get on any sort of run, I'll settle in. Like everyone has said, after that it become a matter of us executing what got us here: inside presence; putting their bigs in foul trouble/avoiding Shem and ZC getting early fouls; making at least 70% of FTs; rebounding; spreading the floor and hitting some 3s.

all totally doable for this team! looking forward to watching them go for it

CdAZagFan
04-01-2017, 08:06 AM
So excited... Incredible just to be in the final four, but the last day and a half now am in full game mode. Let's go boys! Let's get this game today!!!

drnoe
04-01-2017, 08:38 AM
I haven't posted in a very long time, but I loyally follow the threads & antics... A very classy, knowledgeable Board. The best part of the past week has been letting it all sink in... savoring. The boys have given the fans quite a ride. They deserve to be in the Final 4. They belong in the Final 4. Rather than say "win or lose today, it's all good."-- That's too trite for me. I'd much prefer to wake up on Tuesday morning with a big-assed smile on my face. Getting this far, however, I'll be smiling no matter the outcome.