PDA

View Full Version : What is the method you use to jinx Zag opponents...and

Reborn
03-30-2017, 05:12 PM
what's your favorite cheer that you use at home while watching games.

First off we don't do those things for every game. They have to be against St Mary's, or maybe Byu, Conference Tournaments and mostly for Madness.

favorite jinx is to get about 3 feet from the television and jinx our opponents by using our ten fingers and make them move up and down quickly like a fluttering butterfly, and scream together: "Miss, Miss. Miss." This is used when an opposing player is shooting foul shots, and most in the last 3 or 4 minutes of the game. The closer the game and the closer it gets to games end, this gets more and more intense.

Favorite cheer here at home!: DEFENSE HEY HEY DEFENSE. The cheer is used in the last few minutes of games while the opposing team is bringing the ball up court, and is kept going until they miss. OH and we hold hands when we cheer and hoax opponents FT shooters.

Go Zags!!!

kitzbuel
03-30-2017, 05:49 PM
Sit on the edge of my chair with my hands clasped tightly in supplication, rocking back and forth and calmly saying:
"WHAT THE #-LL!!! GOD BLESS AMERICA HOLD ON TO THE #@CKING BALL!!! DOOHHHH....YESSSS!!"

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

RenoZag
03-30-2017, 05:53 PM
Betting on them usually works. . .