PDA

View Full Version : What are you doing Sunday in Phoenix??? I'm debating

kazzag
03-28-2017, 07:17 PM
I'll be in Phoenix solo for the FF and am thinking about going and supporting Wiltjer on Sunday as the Phoenix Suns take on the Houston Rockets. Anyone else interested or is there enough other stuff going on? I was debating between some baseball or maybe Aerosmith at the free concert.
Mariners play Friday at 6:40pm

What else are people doing on Friday and Sunday?

I'm excited to meet up with others if they are open to it.

zagirl2k
03-28-2017, 08:15 PM
Here's more info to some "official" GU activities on Sunday, the Rockets/Suns game is mentioned. http://unfold.gonzaga.edu/finalfour.html

Zagceo
03-28-2017, 08:19 PM
Golf in Chandler (alumni).........if you don't mind a good walk spoiled

kazzag
03-28-2017, 08:38 PM
Awesome! Thank you zagirl2k! Thank you for the PM as well- I ended up getting a ticket through the school as well.

bigblahla
03-29-2017, 05:35 AM
I'll be in Phoenix solo for the FF and am thinking about going and supporting Wiltjer on Sunday as the Phoenix Suns take on the Houston Rockets. Anyone else interested or is there enough other stuff going on? I was debating between some baseball or maybe Aerosmith at the free concert.
Mariners play Friday at 6:40pm

What else are people doing on Friday and Sunday?

I'm excited to meet up with others if they are open to it.

Aerosmith if you have a chance...Steven Tyler is the last living rock icon...and he still brings it.... saw them last on 6/28/15 awesome show and he was 67 then....if there is a FREE Aerosmith concert I encourage all Zaggies to go if you like to rock..

Go!! Zags!!!

Darreno
03-29-2017, 07:02 AM
We are going to the Diamondbacks opening day vs the Giants!!!