PDA

View Full Version : Congrats

SMU_Fan
03-28-2017, 06:40 AM
I'm really happy to see your program make it to the Final Four. Very deserving all around - coaches, players and fanbase. Go win this thing. I honestly believe you're the best team remaining.

gonzagafan62
03-28-2017, 06:55 AM
Thank you SMU. Nice to see you back!

TexasZagFan
03-28-2017, 06:55 AM
Thanks...we need to resume the home and home with you guys.

gonzagafan62
03-28-2017, 06:56 AM
Thanks...we need to resume the home and home with you guys.

I second this! Very fun games we had.

TexasZagFan
03-28-2017, 07:08 AM
I second this! Very fun games we had.

I liked the 20 minute "road trip" from my house, in addition to the game.

ETA: Getting the Zags back down to Dallas might boost the visibility of college hoops, at least for a day or two. I feel sorry for UT-Arlington, TCU, and SMU. They all had fine years, but are treated like red headed stepchildren in the media.

After the Cowboys, there's not much left.

SMU_Fan
03-28-2017, 07:25 AM
I bitached and moaned about it all last off-season. Would love to get it going again. Hell, you guys should just join the AAC since Wichita St is coming onboard.

Anyway, best of luck to guys. I'll be rooting for you.

SMU_Fan
03-28-2017, 07:33 AM
As for the way the media treats us, we are used to it. It's tough to get any media love in this city. As SMU fans, we have learned we can't have good things. lol

TexasZagFan
03-28-2017, 07:39 AM
As for the way the media treats us, we are used to it. It's tough to get any media love in this city. As SMU fans, we have learned we can't have good things. lol

At least they pronounce the school right. Shan on 105.3 isn't professional enough to pronounce Gonzaga correctly. If it's not the Cowboys or Rangers on that station, there's nothing left for them to discuss. Intelligent thoughts are few and far between, no wonder they're getting creamed by the Ticket.

SMU_Fan
03-28-2017, 08:09 AM
I only listen to the Ticket and 103.3 because they often talk hoops/Mavs. In fact SMU Basketball got decent coverage throughout the year. Way more than in the past.

I'm going to tell Jank to give Few a call to get us playing again.