PDA

View Full Version : Gonzaga Ticket Question for the message board experts

Zagfish
03-26-2017, 03:11 PM
I'm heading down to Phoenix by myself next weekend, and would prefer to sit with other Zags fans rather than just selecting a random seat. Gonzaga has now opened up tickets for purchase (without the hotel packages) on its website to season ticket holders and bulldog club members. However, the site includes the following information:

Seats are assigned based on priority points.
Tickets are all All-Session, reagrdless of Gonzaga outcome.
Photo ID and original credit/debit card used to complete transaction are required for ticket pick up.

Information regarding ticket pick-up opportunities will be enabled this week.

Every person, regardless of age, must have a ticket to enter the stadium
Name changes will not be allowed for Final Four tickets

My family's season tickets are purchased through an account in my dad's name (you can only put one name on a season ticket account). Does anyone know if I'll have a problem if I purchase myself a ticket with that account using my own credit card? There's no discernible way to identify who the ticket is for on the site, and I'm concerned that they'll put it in my dad's name. I've already called the ticket office and emailed the school with the question, but apparently no one is in the office today. I can call again tomorrow, but would hate to lose the opportunity to sit with other zag fans if they sell out tonight!