PDA

View Full Version : Final Four Gear

tampanjzag
03-26-2017, 08:04 AM
Does anyone have a link to the Final Four T-Shirts or will they be available tonight once all 4 teams are in?

Thanks all and Go ZAGS!!

RenoZag
03-26-2017, 08:14 AM
Google 'Fanatics Zags Final Four Gear'. There's a lot of gear available already; might be additional variations later today or tomorrow. . .

You can also check out 'The Zag Shop' on-line store. . . http://www.bkstr.com/gonzagazagshopstore/shop/apparel-and-accessories/specialty-shops-546256--1/basketball-gear--1?cm_sp=BasketballChamps2017-_-HeroBasketball-_-1296

tampanjzag
03-26-2017, 08:15 AM
Ty!

U Zig, I Zag
03-27-2017, 06:34 AM
I was thinking we need a thread listing some of the places people can find FF gear.

This one is the most obvious. http://shop.cbssports.com/Final_Four_Merchandise

In Spokane, I am assuming local places (Kimmel and others) will start printing up some shirts and things and I suggest if you are in town you can support those guys.

U Zig, I Zag
03-27-2017, 06:36 AM
I want a hat, I think this is one I will go for, unless someone can post links to some others.

http://shop.cbssports.com/Hats_Final_Four_Merchandise/Mens_Top_of_the_World_Heather_Gray_Gonzaga_Bulldog s_2017_NCAA_Mens_Basketball_Tournament_Final_Four_ Bound_Structured_Adjustable_Hat

http://images.footballfanatics.com/FFImage/thumb.aspx?i=/productImages%2f_2751000%2fff_2751691_full.jpg&w=600

Zagceo
03-27-2017, 06:46 AM
Locker room final four hats.....Gonzaga hat sold out......all others available....wow

willandi
03-27-2017, 06:50 AM
I just bought a generic dark blue 'Gonzaga" hoodie. My first Zag gear, but my "Montana National Champs" football sweatshirt was finally worn out.

Zagsker
03-27-2017, 07:07 AM
Does anyone have a link to the Final Four T-Shirts or will they be available tonight once all 4 teams are in?

Have you checked the internet?...Internet usually has things your looking for

Hooray4Daye&Gray
03-27-2017, 08:04 AM
Have you checked the internet?...Internet usually has things your looking for

It's "you're" Mr. Snarky.

Power of Positivity. Go Zags. I'm gonna buy so much FF apparel.

thespywhozaggedme
03-27-2017, 08:10 AM
I just texted my wife to buy me some stuff and she said most is already sold out!!!

ZagaZags
03-30-2017, 10:41 PM
Locker room final four hats.....Gonzaga hat sold out......all others available....wow

FYI, Dicks Sporting Goods had 31 Final Four hats left at 1pm today. I ordered 2.

http://imagesprod.1.dickssportinggoods.com/is/image/dkscdn//17NIKMNCGNZGFNL4BNCS/?$DSG_ProductCard$&resMode=bilin&qlt=80

http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/f/gonzaga-final-four-bound02834439#bazaarRating:&facet:&productBeginIndex:0&orderBy:5&pageView:grid&minPrice:&maxPrice:&pageSize:&

RenoZag
03-31-2017, 04:52 AM
Cross-post from the Final Four Pre-Game media thread:

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/19041160/2017-ncaa-final-four-gonzaga-bulldogs-triumphs-extend-purse-strings

An official with Fanatics, the largest seller of licensed sports merchandise in the country, said Thursday that, over the past six days, Gonzaga was the best selling of the Final Four schools in 11 U.S. states, behind only UNC's 25 and ahead of both Oregon (9) and South Carolina (5).

"Over the years, Gonzaga has become a perennial college basketball powerhouse," said Jack Boyle, Fanatics' president of merchandising.

Boyle said the school has seen an 800 percent spike in merchandise sales this week, the best among Final Four schools, and Washington has become the best-selling state overall for college basketball gear since the team clinched its berth Saturday.

TexasZagFan
03-31-2017, 05:49 AM
I'm going to wait to see what my daughter brings back from Phoenix, she's there on business this week. I've already spent close to $300 on new Zag gear in the last couple of months, over a thousand in game watch events, and that doesn't include our trip to Nashville. I thought we did quite well for a shade under $2K (we stayed in Nashville 3 nights)...the Sun Records gift shop got a boost from our visit, too...lol.

It's been worth every damn dime.

gu03alum
03-31-2017, 05:53 AM
I'm waiting for National Championship gear.

TexasZagFan
03-31-2017, 06:19 AM

Yeah, that was implied in my remarks, I just didn't want to sound overconfident.

Zag4Hire
03-31-2017, 06:35 AM

Yeah same boat. There is so much S16, E8, and FF gear that I am afraid of jinxing it. Plenty of time to rock fresh threads in coming weeks. I do really like the 'Cut the Net' shirt.

willandi
03-31-2017, 06:41 AM

Me too, and I don't wear T-shirts much anymore. I prefer V neck or Polo style shirts.

gu03alum
03-31-2017, 07:08 AM
Yeah same boat. There is so much S16, E8, and FF gear that I am afraid of jinxing it. Plenty of time to rock fresh threads in coming weeks. I do really like the 'Cut the Net' shirt.

I saw that one on Dick's website, but shipping was a ##### to get it here by the weekend. I went to my local Dick's and they had plenty of UW and WSU gear, but no gear for the best college in the state of Washington.

krozman
03-31-2017, 07:42 AM
My kids don't have to wear their uniforms if they wear GU gear to school. So I pull out my 1999 Elite 8 shirt and they reject it for something far less symbolic (and less old admittedly). You know those days where you don't think you're parenting your kids right.....

Zag4Hire
03-31-2017, 07:50 AM
My kids don't have to wear their uniforms if they wear GU gear to school. So I pull out my 1999 Elite 8 shirt and they reject it for something far less symbolic (and less old admittedly). You know those days where you don't think you're parenting your kids right.....

My mom is a 2nd grade teacher and always ties results of Giants, 49ers, and Zags to homework expectations. You wouldn't believe this ability to develop lifelong fans overnight. These kids probably went from not really knowing anything about Gonzaga to rocking 'Few's Crew' homemade t-shirts into school since they don't have any reading comprehension for a day.

scott257
04-01-2017, 05:54 AM
Buyer beware......just received my final four shirt from Fanatics and it is not worth the money. Very, I repeat very, low quality material. I will never buy another product from them.

RenoZag
04-01-2017, 07:18 AM
Buyer beware......just received my final four shirt from Fanatics and it is not worth the money. Very, I repeat very, low quality material. I will never buy another product from them.

You should send it back and get a refund.

scott257
04-01-2017, 09:31 AM
You should send it back and get a refund.

Yes, I should. May be stuck though as they arrived this week when I was out of town for work and my wife threw the packaging away. Certainly want people to be cautious though....it is the drawback of ordering online. Living here, I have to buy most of my Zag gear online and have generally done okay but this seems to be one of those exceptions.