PDA

View Full Version : It's Game Day ..Gonzaga vs West Virginia

Reborn
03-23-2017, 05:56 AM
And it's the best day of the week. Smiling! :)

Wow! The week went really fast for me. And Game Day is here now for sure. Fly Fisherman vs Huggy Bear.

I got my Zag Gear on, sipping my coffee, and smiling. It's a smooth, glowing smile of joy. I feel like I'm surfing and am riding the wave in perfect harmony. I want to share this joyous feeling with you. Go Zags! Go ZagNation. Let's ROCK. Playing my classic Rock now, getting ready. Getting ready to romp.

Go Zags!!!

TexasZagFan
03-23-2017, 06:15 AM
And it's the best day of the week. Smiling! :)

Wow! The week went really fast for me. And Game Day is here now for sure. Fly Fisherman vs Huggy Bear.

I got my Zag Gear on, sipping my coffee, and smiling. It's a smooth, glowing smile of joy. I feel like I'm surfing and am riding the wave in perfect harmony. I want to share this joyous feeling with you. Go Zags! Go ZagNation. Let's ROCK. Playing my classic Rock now, getting ready. Getting ready to romp.

Go Zags!!!

Been through my usual two cups of coffee, may go with a "half-caff" for good measure. I feel great, Zags are going to play well tonight. On the drive home, I'll put in my "Still Crazy" soundtrack and play, "The Flame Still Burns."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvymiD81Hys

And the flame still burns
It's there in my soul for that unfinished goal
And the flame still burns
From a glimmer back then
It lights up again in my life
In my life, yeah

Anyone who is a fan of classic rock would dig this movie. Never got much play in the US, but it has a great cast and soundtrack.

IMO, the chorus speaks to Zag basketball...the flame will always burn for me.

gueastcoast
03-23-2017, 06:15 AM
Let's do this!

Reborn
03-23-2017, 06:19 AM
Been through my usual two cups of coffee, may go with a "half-caff" for good measure. I feel great, Zags are going to play well tonight. On the drive home, I'll put in my "Still Crazy" soundtrack and play, "The Flame Still Burns."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvymiD81Hys

Anyone who is a fan of classic rock would dig this movie. Never got much play in the US, but it has a great cast and soundtrack.

IMO, the chorus speaks to Zag basketball...the flame will always burn for me.

Awesome post. Thankls!

TexasZagFan
03-23-2017, 06:24 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CTtUgN5UAAAom4G.jpg

MontanaCoyote
03-23-2017, 08:34 AM
Our Boys will give it their best shot! Winners, they are!

Zag365
03-23-2017, 08:43 AM
I'm anxious, tight, worried, and looking to survive by one point. I'm hoping the team is coming with an edge and confidence that "we will score, we will stop you, we will score again, and we will beat you" (to paraphrase Q's trash talk to MN in the 1999 NCAA game). I believe ZC will definitely have the attitude; hope it is pervasive.

Reborn
03-23-2017, 08:46 AM
I'm anxious, tight, worried, and looking to survive by one point. I'm hoping the team is coming with an edge and confidence that "we will score, we will stop you, we will score again, and we will beat you" (to paraphrase Q's trash talk to MN in the 1999 NCAA game). I believe ZC will definitely have the attitude; hope it is pervasive.

Don 't worry. THEY DON'T.

Go Zags!!!

Zags11
03-23-2017, 08:59 AM
Time to rock. I'm nervous and excited! I think zags backcourt will be the MVP this game.

TexasZagFan
03-23-2017, 09:02 AM

I'm a bit amped up, too. Consider this, though: our daily practices are tougher battles than at least half of our games. Have confidence!

CdAZagFan
03-23-2017, 09:05 AM
Just enjoying the ride... What a great season with the opportunity to play two great teams this weekend to get to a final four - Go Get It Boys!

Mr Vulture
03-23-2017, 09:07 AM
I feel surprisingly at ease and confident in this game. I think the "press" will actually allow our guys to just play their game and not overthink things. I think we see quite a bit of Tillie and Collins over Karno tonight, just because of the style of play.

TexasZagFan
03-23-2017, 09:43 AM
I feel surprisingly at ease and confident in this game. I think the "press" will actually allow our guys to just play their game and not overthink things. I think we see quite a bit of Tillie and Collins over Karno tonight, just because of the style of play.

Zags like to push the pace, lots of scoring opportunities for all. Limit WVU's opportunities from beyond the arc, and I like our chances.

RenoZag
03-23-2017, 10:09 AM
I want to see couches burning in Morgantown. . .

#gozags

liwvu13
03-23-2017, 10:35 AM

#gozags

I agree with you, but just a heads up that means something good happened for West Virginia.

beaverzag
03-23-2017, 11:26 AM

#gozags

:lmao:

demian
03-23-2017, 01:19 PM
Let's go Zags! Let's Brutalize West Virginia! Definition of the word Brutalize = "attack (someone) in a savage and violent way"

EEzag
03-23-2017, 01:32 PM
Let's go Zags! Let's Brutalize West Virginia! Definition of the word Brutalize = "attack (someone) in a savage and violent way"

Time to get midievil

demian
03-23-2017, 01:37 PM
Time to get midievil

Yep!!!

Zagger
03-23-2017, 03:25 PM
This is gonna be great! Only minutes away!