PDA

View Full Version : Fans can and do impact the game.

Reborn
03-22-2017, 08:44 AM
I hope that there are thousands of Zag fans and Zag supporters at the game Thursday evening. I hope that the Arizona fans will cheer loudly for the Zags!!! I hope that the California fans attending root for the Zagss! This is a chance of a lifetime. East vs West, and then a game for the ages, Gonzaga vs Arizona. A game between two great coaches who have not made it to the Final Four yet. I am so excited. I want Gonzaga and Arizona to show America that basketball is still alive and well on the West Coast.

To GU fans. We've been waiting for this weekend all year. As fans let's give it everything we have to push and pull our Zags over the finish line.

Go Zags!!!

MontanaCoyote
03-22-2017, 09:05 AM
I hope that there are thousands of Zag fans and Zag supporters at the game Thursday evening. I hope that the Arizona fans will cheer loudly for the Zags!!! I hope that the California fans attending root for the Zagss! This is a chance of a lifetime. East vs West, and then a game for the ages, Gonzaga vs Arizona. A game between two great coaches who have not made it to the Final Four yet. I am so excited. I want Gonzaga and Arizona to show America that basketball is still alive and well on the West Coast.

To GU fans. We've been waiting for this weekend all year. As fans let's give it everything we have to push and pull our Zags over the finish line.

Go Zags!!!

All In, Reborn!

Reborn
03-22-2017, 11:43 AM
I keep thinking about this all day. I'm talking about the importance of this game, and it being played in the West Region. This is what we've been waiting for for years. The time has come. So I hope and I pray that fans all over the West Coast will pour into that arena this weekend and cheer for West Coast teams. How often to two West Coast teams get a chance to play this late in the year, to go to the Final Four. I know I will be cheering for Arizona. I have waited for a long time for a team to have to come and play us here, out West, in California. It is not home, but it's a lot closer to home than it will be for West Virginia. And the Zags have played in Northern California many, many times. I truly hope the Northern California basketball fans come out to cheer for the Zags. I hope that there are thousands of basketball fans on the West Coast, and especially in N. Cal. who want to see a team like Gonzaga make it to the Final Four. This is our time fans. Come and root for us. Let's get that arena hot as fire. Let's light that fire inside our Zag players and watch WV slowly melt. And if you can't get to the gym, get to your TV sets and cheer like you've never cheered before.

Go Zags!!!

Reborn
03-24-2017, 06:19 PM
Thank you fans. Thank you ZagNation. What a game last night. What energy! Great. Get ready for tomorrow.

And now let's really bring it tomorrow night. Let's unite as one strong fist, building immense power that supports our Zags. We are ZagNation, and proud to be. This is the year we've been waiting for. Let's get behind the team and give everything we have to support them and carry them on to V I C T O R Y!!!

Go Zags!!!

TravelinZag
03-25-2017, 04:57 AM
The door to a pre-season goal is right in front of you: the Final Four. Knock it down! Exile the monkey!

Then, don't stop there. Become your destiny: National Champions! You just might not get a better chance. Do this for each other, for the coaches, for the university, for the city, for the overlooked West Region.

Go Zags! Refuse to lose! (you know how that felt.).

RenoZag
03-25-2017, 07:34 AM
One of my GU classmates texted me last night at 10:45. On an impulse, he scored tickets via StubHub and is making the drive from Mill Valley to the game, along with his daughter.

Hope the Zags contingent is in full throat, ready to drown out the would-be Cinderellas from Cincinnati.

It's going to be an awesome day.

TexasZagFan
03-25-2017, 07:37 AM
They heard us in Nashville, I expect the same from my West Coast brethren. Go Zags!!!

Reborn
03-25-2017, 07:55 AM
I feel you ZagNation. We are the fans. And we are ready. I just feel it. We are the wind beneath their wings. This is the day we've been waiting for. Fans do make a difference. We are from all over the globe, rooting together for our Zags to make history. Together we will make this the day that the dream comes true.

Go Zags!!!