PDA

View Full Version : Either URI or Michigan is going to the last 8

Zigzag92
03-19-2017, 04:35 PM
its simply pathetic that the NCAA picks a college basketball "champion" based on this screwy one off format

Coach Crazy
03-19-2017, 04:57 PM
its simply pathetic that the NCAA picks a college basketball "champion" based on this screwy one off format

??? Without this format...there would be no Gonzaga Basketball as we know it.

23dpg
03-19-2017, 05:51 PM
Put an N at the front of the OP title and I think you're more correct.

gonzagafan62
03-19-2017, 06:31 PM
Troll alert!

DixieZag
03-19-2017, 07:01 PM

And we likely wouldn't have had Jim Vallvano running around looking for hugs, Rollie Massimino being lifted in the air, "The Runner," A shot to beat Syracuse, UCONN hiring a temp, Butler, a Michigan Man, ....

And One Shining Moment.

It's a vicious format and a beautiful one all at the same time, and everyone knows it's not always the best team that wins. And if they change it, believe me, we and other mid-majors will be the ones that bear the full brunt of it. Which may happen soon enough ......

Coach Crazy
03-19-2017, 07:03 PM
And we likely wouldn't have had Jim Vallvano running around looking for hugs, Rollie Massimino being lifted in the air, "The Runner," A shot to beat Syracuse, UCONN hiring a temp, Butler, a Michigan Man, ....

And One Shining Moment.

It's a vicious format and a beautiful one all at the same time, and everyone knows it's not always the best team that wins. And if they change it, believe me, we and other mid-majors will be the ones that bear the full brunt of it. Which may happen soon enough ......

Bravo...

bartruff1
03-19-2017, 07:05 PM
The best 4 consecutive days in sports is the start of March Madness....at least for those of us watching sports all day in our momma's basement.... :o

ZagaZags
03-19-2017, 07:35 PM
Troll alert!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-SwpkWX98UmQ/UAc1NJiWXcI/AAAAAAAADy0/p9Cml1o_cB4/s1600/troll-detected-gif.gif

***Zigzag92***

23dpg
03-19-2017, 07:37 PM

And One Shining Moment.

:clap::allhail::clap:

Saxon_zag
03-19-2017, 08:19 PM
Isn't this the same guy that was calling for Few's job in the SDSU game thread? I mean i get emotional when watching the games as well, but damn.... Joined 1 month ago... lol