PDA

View Full Version : How Sweet It Is!

Outraged
03-19-2017, 09:15 AM
Wow, Life is GooD! Another Sweet 16! I am damn happy!
Remember to appreciate these good times and EnjoY it. What could be better than that!

jim77
03-19-2017, 09:18 AM
+1000

Hoopaholic
03-19-2017, 09:24 AM
Absolutely

Radbooks
03-19-2017, 09:25 AM
Amen to that!! It's a great day to be a Zag fan! :)

MontanaCoyote
03-19-2017, 09:35 AM
Remember to appreciate these good times and EnjoY it. What could be better than that!

Great POSITIVE thread ! Go Zag's!

Zagger
03-19-2017, 09:45 AM
Thank you Zags! 34-1, still in it and healthy. Coach w/ 500 wins. Przemek all time winning games. Uncharted territory and good chance for more to come. What a season! Go Zags!

75Zag
03-19-2017, 10:04 AM
GU has achieved much and seems on the brink of something even more special. Beating W VA (whom we have beaten regularly) and then facing AZ (who we have beaten this year - albeit when AZ was missing a key player) seems like a golden path to the FF.
A date with destiny? A date with Duke?

See you in San Jose - Go Bulldogs!

CdAZagFan
03-19-2017, 11:14 AM

I was a little shaken yesterday... just wanted to see the Zags play two good halves. But after waking up today, I feel great - we're in the Sweet 16 and haven't played our best basketball yet. What a great opportunity we have ahead of us...

NumberCruncher
03-20-2017, 01:20 PM
Sweet indeed!

I'm very optimistic about Thursday.

Virginia Zags Fan
03-20-2017, 09:07 PM
I was a little shaken yesterday... just wanted to see the Zags play two good halves. But after waking up today, I feel great - we're in the Sweet 16 and haven't played our best basketball yet. What a great opportunity we have ahead of us...

Sums up my feelings exactly! However, win or lose, it has been such a fun ride. Just have a feeling that this team goes all the way. So, so , cool!

AlwaysZagFan
03-22-2017, 04:55 PM
Sums up my feelings exactly! However, win or lose, it has been such a fun ride. Just have a feeling that this team goes all the way. So, so , cool!

We've returned from Salt Lake City. It was a great weekend! Before that, it was Las Vegas and terrific Zag basketball. I was wearing Zag gear as I was going about errands today. You can't believe how many people are rooting for the Zags. I hope our team, coaches, and staff know how much joy they have given to their fans! It's been an amazing time and it isn't over yet. Go, ZAGS!