PDA

View Full Version : Collins 3 t shot?

DixieZag
03-18-2017, 06:10 PM
Seems like we need a credible threat from 3.

Our guards may turn it around at any time, they've got the talent.

But, maybe we should be setting some stuff set up for Collins, and maybe Tillie, to be setting up for 3s.

To me, a credible 3 threat and cutting turnovers down would be the only 2 pieces needed to really power through to the Final Four.

TravelinZag
03-18-2017, 06:57 PM
? . . .a credible 3 threat and cutting turnovers down would be the only 2 pieces needed to really power through to the Final Four.

Good points, Dix, but might add sinking free throws, taking better care of the ball, and not falling apart in the headlights. All of these are a matter of focus and will.

ScrapironJim
03-19-2017, 12:54 AM
Seems like we need a credible threat from 3.

Our guards may turn it around at any time, they've got the talent.

But, maybe we should be setting some stuff set up for Collins, and maybe Tillie, to be setting up for 3s.

To me, a credible 3 threat and cutting turnovers down would be the only 2 pieces needed to really power through to the Final Four.

Hats off to you DixieZag. Yours is the first comment I have seen posted in the form of a suggestion that I thought had merit. Those two big guys can shoot well from outside and they are so tall that they can get their shot off very easily. The other team's bigs won't follow them and they will be guarded by shorter guards. Great idea!!!!