PDA

View Full Version : What's the over and under..........

CDC84
03-17-2017, 06:13 PM
....on how many times CBS shows Doug Collins' face in the stands during the NW/Zag game tomorrow afternoon? Does Vegas have a prop bet going??

I swear, they showed his face more than his son's face on Thursday.

RenoZag
03-17-2017, 06:16 PM
If you made it a drinking game, people would end up with alcohol poisoning. . .same for fan shots of J. L. Dreyfus, Ashley Judd's new competition for MFF**

** Most Famous Fan

seacatfan
03-17-2017, 06:24 PM
Julia Louis-Dreyfus got a bunch of face time in their game against Vandy. Saw her more than daddy Collins I think.

Does anybody get more camera time than Bill Murray during Xavier games?

zag buddy
03-17-2017, 08:00 PM
You all know she is a billionaire +. I would take a seat right beside her. Just for the money of course. I also like the way she dances

RenoZag
03-17-2017, 09:07 PM
You all know she is a billionaire +. I would take a seat right beside her. Just for the money of course. I also like the way she dances

I love her work. She's been a terrific entertainer for two decades (and counting )

ProVeeZag
03-17-2017, 09:07 PM
Coach Collins 32
Coach Few 2 (At beginning of game and then at the end, being congratulated by Collins.)

rennis
03-18-2017, 06:57 AM
The Marine Biologist episode of Seinfeld aired last night. "The Sea was angry that day my friends"

I believe it was a harbinger for a sea of angry and hurt purple-clad fans in the bleachers this afternoon.

rennis
03-19-2017, 08:25 PM
The Marine Biologist episode of Seinfeld aired last night. "The Sea was angry that day my friends"

I believe it was a harbinger for a sea of angry and hurt purple-clad fans in the bleachers this afternoon.

So, I underestimated the number of angry fans after that win, cause it wasn't just the folks in purple

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD