PDA

View Full Version : Call me crazy

ArchaeaBYU
03-15-2017, 07:00 AM
but in one of my brackets I selected the Zags to take it all.

There is no dominant team and the Zags have answers for almost any team out there. Good luck and make me looks smart!

gozagswoohoo
03-15-2017, 07:21 AM

There is no dominant team and the Zags have answers for almost any team out there. Good luck and make me looks smart!

I think that makes you BRILLIANT! :clap:

And just sayin....I have had a bracket with the zags picked to win it all every single season from 2000 thru this year. :roll:

katman50
03-15-2017, 08:46 AM

In the Final Four I Have:

Florida
Zags
Kansas
Kentucky

The Zags Beating Florida and meeting Kansas in the championship game. And the Zags cut down the nets!

team6
03-15-2017, 09:15 AM
I think that makes you BRILLIANT! :clap:

And just sayin....I have had a bracket with the zags picked to win it all every single season from 2000 thru this year. :roll:

I do that too, I have yet to win the bracket pool at work! They always all admire my dedication though, and no one has picked the zags this year. They all said if they win it I deserve to finally win! :clap:

Zag_Dad
03-15-2017, 11:38 AM

There is no way I could fill out a bracket without listing Gonzaga as the champion. I decided that it would be fun to see some demons vanquished so I have GU beating UCLA in the championship game by a score of 73 - 71 (see what I did there? :) )

kitzbuel
03-15-2017, 12:18 PM

I bought airline tickets to Phoenix a week ago.

beaverzag
03-15-2017, 01:41 PM

:clap:

23dpg
03-15-2017, 01:48 PM

Me too Kitz. I'm all in!

hegotit!
03-15-2017, 02:23 PM
I have picked the zags to win it all every year since 1999.

zagsfanforlife
03-15-2017, 09:30 PM
Me too Kitz. I'm all in!

Me three---tickets, hotel and flight. Hope i am watching GU, Nova and not AZ-- someone.. !

Reborn
03-16-2017, 06:43 AM
I've been called crazy for so long and for so many times that I finally accepted it. I'M CRAZY!!! Now let's go win it all.

Go Zags!!!