PDA

View Full Version : The Lappas sucks thread.

former1dog
03-12-2017, 07:10 PM
Not sure why we get this jackass callling our games every year?

At least I won't have to listen to him live this year. (Thanks again Angelo!)

caduceus
03-12-2017, 07:21 PM
I'm in!

http://i.imgur.com/nne2O3o.jpg

CDC84
03-12-2017, 07:23 PM
God no, he's been assigned the Salt Lake City subregional?

Goshzagit
03-12-2017, 07:31 PM
Will never forget him saying pre game last year, "Gonzaga just doesn't have the dudes to hang with Seton Hall."

willandi
03-12-2017, 07:41 PM
Will never forget him saying pre game last year, "Gonzaga just doesn't have the dudes to hang with Seton Hall."

Hopefully his fellow announcers/color men won't forget it either. If, the first time he says something like that, they bring THAT up...he probably will shut up!

gonzagafan62
03-12-2017, 07:51 PM
Steve lavin should be in here too

thespywhozaggedme
03-12-2017, 08:21 PM
He's on college sports radio all of the time and constantly trashes us; says that he doesn't believe in Shem and that he really doesn't think that we should be a number one seed.

CDC84
03-12-2017, 08:29 PM
Well, look at the bright side....GU got to the S-16 last year. Maybe this guy is good luck.

This guy really is a moron. Possibly the worst in the business. It's not just his uninformed analysis. It's his delivery and how he presents himself on TV. He's like a hyperactive, drooling Rottweiler.

thespywhozaggedme
03-12-2017, 08:30 PM
Well, look at the bright side....GU got to the S-16 last year. Maybe this guy is good luck.

This guy really is a moron. Possibly the worst in the business. It's not just his uninformed analysis. It's his delivery and how he presents himself on TV. He's like a hyperactive, drooling Rottweiler.

Come on man, that's really not fair to a Rottweiler. Like I said I listen to satellite radio all the time specifically college sports network and he's on all of the time and he is a moron, and I don't mean to be mean, he's just not very intelligent at all.