PDA

View Full Version : Zags beat PAC 12 and BIG 12 champions

ScrapironJim
03-11-2017, 09:47 PM
Congratulations to the coaches and players on a great year and a #1 seed.

WE ARE GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zagger
03-12-2017, 04:20 AM
Not until the gravitationally challenged lady sings ..... Zags should be a #1, and not the 4th #1, but I trust not the NCAA choosers. It's been an unquestionable great year and the team dominated the WCC + won all non-conference games. The Zags are about as primed/ready for the NCAAs as they can be .... all players are healthy and by the look of the SMC game are darn eager to tear up some Dance teams - regardless of what seed they are. As good as this Zag bunch is it doesn't matter what seed they are - any time, any place! Go Zags!

DixieZag
03-12-2017, 06:44 AM
Not until the gravitationally challenged lady sings .....

So funny.

jazzdelmar
03-12-2017, 07:14 AM
Shouldn't it be "nutritionally challenged?" It's not, "until the prostrate lady sings," after all......:D

JPtheBeasta
03-12-2017, 09:48 AM
But the Zags haven't played anybody good in their truck stop league... <sarcasm>

sittingon50
03-12-2017, 10:32 AM
truck stop league... <sarcasm>

So Bill disses Malibu & his hometown of San Diego?

mtnZag
03-12-2017, 10:46 AM
Bill disses more than that!
For those who saw the Oregon-Arizona game last night, ole Bill (Walton)trashed our Zags bigtime! Even to the point of rudely interrupting bracketology Joe. Even to saying that our win over Zona was a fluke. What an ass!
Go home Billl and take some meds!

CarolinaZagFan
03-12-2017, 10:57 AM
Just be glad you don't live in ACC country. Everybody here thinks the Zags are a fraud. I got in an argument with a UNC fan last night about whether or not the Zags deserve a 1 seed. I finally shut him up by asking if UCLA was 32-1 would you have a problem with them being a 1 seed? When he said "of course not" I showed him that the Zags have a stronger SOS than UCLA and the argument was over. Hate fans of P5 teams. They think they know all the answers without doing any research.

DixieZag
03-12-2017, 11:16 AM
Bill disses more than that!
For those who saw the Oregon-Arizona game last night, ole Bill (Walton)trashed our Zags bigtime! Even to the point of rudely interrupting bracketology Joe. Even to saying that our win over Zona was a fluke. What an ass!
Go home Billl and take some meds!

He said we don't have "conference of champion level" players.

Fascinating, since two of our starting 5 bailed out of the "conference of champions" to play at higher level.

We also have a center who turned down my beloved Berkeley (and Duke). But, facts, pffftt

ScrapironJim
03-12-2017, 12:21 PM
Fascinating, since two of our starting 5 bailed out of the "conference of champions" to play at higher level.

We also have a center who turned down my beloved Berkeley (and Duke). But, facts, pffftt[/QUOTE]

Outstanding, pertinent facts. Good post!!

Mantua
03-12-2017, 03:07 PM
I named my bracket "billwaltonisajerk".