PDA

View Full Version : WCC Championship (Zags/Gaels) Beverage Thread

Zag4Hire
03-07-2017, 03:26 PM
Had to get the drink cart pulled over:

http://www.tykusake.com/images/bottles/TY_KU_Sake_Silver_bottle_large.png

http://www.lacumbrebrewing.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/ab.png

http://www.vinouslyspeaking.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Big-House-Red-3L-Box.png

TheZagPhish
03-07-2017, 03:44 PM
Vodka martinis

http://www.by-invitation.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Vodka-Martini.jpg

Go Zags!

75Zag
03-07-2017, 03:44 PM
I lack the computer skills of you youngsters and therefore cannot post a picture, but I have before me right now a beautiful green unopened bottle of Jameson Irish Whiskey. It has a new label with what appears to be a pair of folded hands. One hand has the letters S I N E in capital letters, and the other hand has M E T U in smaller, but perhaps still capital letters. I have no idea what the letters mean, but hopefully the Whiskey is still good. This being March, all of God's children drink Irish Whiskey.

Speaking of God and the Irish (of which I am one):

A drunk staggers into a Catholic Church, enters a confessional booth, sits down but says nothing. The Priest coughs a few times to get his attention but the drunk just sits there. Finally, the Priest pounds three times on the wall. The drunk mumbles, "ain't no use knockin, there's no paper on this side either".

Go Bulldogs!

Hoopaholic
03-07-2017, 03:46 PM
I lack the computer skills of you youngsters and therefore cannot post a picture, but I have before me right now a beautiful green unopened bottle of Jameson Irish Whiskey. It has a new label with what appears to be a pair of folded hands. One hand has the letters S I N E in capital letters, and the other hand has M E T U in smaller, but perhaps still capital letters. I have no idea what the letters mean, but hopefully the Whiskey is still good. This being March, all of God's children drink Irish Whiskey.

A drunk staggers into a Catholic Church, enters a confessional booth, sits down but says nothing. The Priest coughs a few times to get his attention but the drunk just sits there. Finally, the Priest pounds three times on the wall. The drunk mumbles, "ain't no use knockin, there's no paper on this side either".

Go Bulldogs!

Family motto. Without fear. So good choice for tonight

Hoopaholic
03-07-2017, 03:51 PM
75. You ever try a Middleton mule

Very very good imo

bballbeachbum
03-07-2017, 07:25 PM

Go Bulldogs!

and a nip of the Jameson for me as well :cheers:

U Zig, I Zag
03-07-2017, 07:40 PM
75, do this if you are on a computer (and not a phone):

Google.com
Search Bev name.
Hit Images.
Pick a good one and click the image. You don't have to go to the page where the image came from, but just make it bigger, the selected image.
Right-click on image and choose 'copy image location' (varies, but generally that's the option)
Come back here, click the image icon (the little tree upper right).
Right-click and paste. The address that goes in there goes right to the image you selected.

Post that post, view your image online.

Bingo.