PDA

View Full Version : Well played Santa Clara.

LMUZAG
03-06-2017, 07:06 PM
They had a great game plan, they executed, and stuck with it. Goss really stepped up, without him Santa Clara would have pulled off the upset. Outside shot was not there for Zags, defensively struggled with the switches. Some interesting double teams down the stretch that seem to work out.

Perkins has disappeared, Melson's offense was awol, Matthews was ok. Williams was the first half, and karno was steady. Tillie is working his way back, Collins with the dagger.

One more game before the NCAA's, it would be nice to see the team gel and dominate SMC or BYU.

I thought I've had is maybe we've just been spoiled this year and haven't had to be nervous very often. Looking forward to tomorrow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Zagricultural
03-06-2017, 07:11 PM
I want to see some better ball movement. Haven't seen much offensive cohesion the last 3 games. In some ways it almost seems like the team has become too dependent on Goss to score when it gets bogged down rather than pushing the ball. Where is the ball movement?

bartruff1
03-06-2017, 07:15 PM
Sendek is a very good coach and they played a very good game....Goss and Collins with the big time shots....enjoyed the game and think the Zags will benefit from this more than another blowout...win and advance

CdAZagFan
03-06-2017, 07:18 PM
I want to see some better ball movement. Haven't seen much offensive cohesion the last 3 games. In some ways it almost seems like the team has become too dependent on Goss to score when it gets bogged down rather than pushing the ball. Where is the ball movement?

Especially late... Seems that NWG is the only one (maybe Shem would also) that wants to take the shots.

jpn17
03-06-2017, 07:19 PM
I thought Santa Clara played very well tonight. The Broncos never folded when they could have and kept the pressure on Gonzaga all night. Sendek was a fantastic hire.

MDABE80
03-06-2017, 07:42 PM
SIlas and Josh are non factors. We could have easily lost this game. It will be harder from here on in. Hope the kids get it together. Defense was not good. Offense marginal.

sittingon50
03-06-2017, 08:31 PM
Sendek was a fantastic hire.

Totally agree. He will have that program goin' in a couple of years.