PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Seniors

Vanzagger
02-26-2017, 09:02 AM
Blood, Sweat, Tears, & Air Guitars. Thanks for it all.

VZ

Hoopaholic
02-26-2017, 11:58 AM
Yes. Through the good and the disappointing you have represented the team, school and community well. You provide inspiration to many youth, provide excitement to us who enjoy college basketball and brought meaning of life to those less fortunate in reaching out and touching their lives

Embrace it and keep your short and long term goals clearly in focus

Thank you

ZagMan in Philly
02-26-2017, 02:15 PM
Thank You Seniors.
May you have the best March Madness ever.
God Bless and a bright future for all of you.
Go Zags!

zag67
02-26-2017, 02:22 PM
I also agree and thank all of the seniors. I would also like to thank all of the rest of the players and coaches. You have done a fantastic job of integrating into the team you are. One bad night does not end this season. Pull it back together and attack in Vegas. See you there.

Zags11
02-26-2017, 04:02 PM
Yes thank you seniors! Sucks it ends on a loss like last 3 years. Wish senior night was a cupcake. Thank you!

sittingon50
02-26-2017, 05:09 PM
29-1. Pretty good ride so far Srs. Good Luck in winning a bunch more.

Thank you Jordan, Rem & Shem for your dedication to your craft & your academics.

Reborn
02-27-2017, 05:23 AM
The game Saturday was a bummer, but not the players. I love you guys, and thank you, Seniors for an incredible year, AND TO THE TWO SENiORS WHO HAVE BEEN HERE FOR FOUR OR FIVE YEARS, THANK YOU FOR SO MANY GREAT MEMORIES. Good luck as you go forward into your incredible lives. Mr Karnowski, you are awesome, and thank you for your leadership this year., and for giving us fans so much to cheer about. Good luck, you guys, in the NCAA Tournament. Go get 'em.

Go Zags!!!

zagcheer78
02-27-2017, 05:41 AM
I would also like to add my thanks and wish you both a great future.

bballbeachbum
02-27-2017, 10:18 AM
Thank you
I'm just along for the ride in the wake of all of your lives' hard work, sacrifice and accomplishment, vicariously riding along, an experience greatly enhanced by you all

AlwaysZagFan
03-02-2017, 06:10 PM
Thank you
I'm just along for the ride in the wake of all of your lives' hard work, sacrifice and accomplishment, vicariously riding along, an experience greatly enhanced by you all

The seniors, and all the team and coaches, have given us a wonderful season so far. Tonight there was a piece on the Spokane evening news about an elderly woman who watches all the Zag games and who had her wish to see the Zags in practice come true. She had her picture taken with Shem on one side and Nigel on the other. Mark Few's interview as part of the story was great. Smiles all around! SO PROUD of our ZAGS!!! GO get 'em ZAGS!

NotoriousZ
03-02-2017, 07:20 PM
Thank You Seniors.
May you have the best March Madness ever.
God Bless and a bright future for all of you.
Go Zags!
+1

Thanks for everything. What an amazing final year it's already been. Keep the faith and keep it rolling boys--and we hope to see y'all playing in April!

Go Zags!