PDA

View Full Version : Officiating

FuManShoes
02-26-2017, 05:45 AM
Hard to know what to say about that. Obviously it sucked but can't blame the loss on it, but rather the reaction to it. Coach Few hardly ever gets that fired up let alone T'd up. I've wanted to see him fight for his guys vocally like that, unfortunately it didn't work. There was so much contact that wasn't called. NWG should have shot another for ire five free throws. BYU as usual played hack a Zag, seemingly challenging the refs to call everything. They didn't. Adrian Branxh's play of the night - that two handed block of Collins by Mika - was mostly arm. Not that the Zags took advantage when they did get to the line. That's probably what stings the most - they win this game if, before the pressure ratcheted up, they make even a handful of those first half free throws. Damn.

Zags11
02-26-2017, 05:47 AM
The refs were poor but the loss was on the tightness of the team.

scott257
02-27-2017, 06:35 PM
Does anyone know what games we have had with this crew prior to the BYU game? Specifically, I am curious if any of the officials from this game were part of the same crew from the game at LMU? I remember that game had Few spun up as well and one of the refs told NWG that he had to protect himself.