PDA

View Full Version : Support the team!

zagbeliever
02-25-2017, 08:42 PM
Support the team. Do not tear them down They feel worse than we ever could. Senior night to boot.

SWZag
02-25-2017, 08:44 PM
Support the team. Do not earthen down They feel worse than we ever could. Senior night to boot.

This is only the first time we fans have mourned a loss. And it's an astounding 30 games in! I would take one loss over the normal 4-5 we'd normally have by now. This is a great team and doing amazing things!! Couldn't be more proud of them!!

zagbeliever
02-25-2017, 08:51 PM
This is only the first time we fans have mourned a loss. And it's an astounding 30 games in! I would take one loss over the normal 4-5 we'd normally have by now. This is a great team and doing amazing things!! Couldn't be more proud of them!!

Me too. I wish it had been anyone but Byu but we have post season now. Go ZAGS!

scott257
02-25-2017, 08:55 PM
Yes, we have had a great season and we need to have some common sense when dealing with a frustrating loss. Trying to blame the coach or Perkins is just frustration. There were a lot of missed opportunities from everyone that played tonight and frankly if we were going to lose, tonight was better than next week or during the first or second round. We need the team to learn from this and move on with focus. Looking forward to Las Vegas!

gonzagafan62
02-25-2017, 08:58 PM
I feel like my heart has been broken and smashed into a million pieces. I'm so upset right now BUT I can't be any more PROUD TO BE A ZAG!!!!!

Regroup, take out frustration in WCC tournament and play DEFIANT in the NCAA tournament.

Martin Centre Mad Man
02-25-2017, 09:07 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C49nhheVUAAX72c.jpg

https://mobile.twitter.com/hashtag/gonzaga

Hoopaholic
02-25-2017, 09:08 PM
Support the team. Do not tear them down They feel worse than we ever could. Senior night to boot.

They are too good not to bounce back and refocus. Love this team

zagbeliever
02-25-2017, 09:09 PM
Yes, we have had a great season and we need to have some common sense when dealing with a frustrating loss. Trying to blame the coach or Perkins is just frustration. There were a lot of missed opportunities from everyone that played tonight and frankly if we were going to lose, tonight was better than next week or during the first or second round. We need the team to learn from this and move on with focus. Looking forward to Las Vegas!

That's very true. I would way rather go to Vegas with something to prove. This is a great team with great kids. Go Zags!

zagbeliever
02-25-2017, 09:11 PM
I feel like my heart has been broken and smashed into a million pieces. I'm so upset right now BUT I can't be any more PROUD TO BE A ZAG!!!!!

Regroup, take out frustration in WCC tournament and play DEFIANT in the NCAA tournament.

:agreed:

Zaglaw
02-25-2017, 09:11 PM
They are too good not to bounce back and refocus. Love this team.

+1 This team will respond. Go Zags!

Martin Centre Mad Man
02-25-2017, 09:13 PM
I believe in this team. These kids are smart. They are competitive. They study the game. They will learn a lot from studying this game film. They will bounce back.

scott257
02-25-2017, 09:24 PM
This is a stupid thread. Of course we support the team. We can also be pissed off too

Sure, but trying to blame one player or the coach for what happened is wrong. I think they all share the blame tonight.

Hoopaholic
02-25-2017, 09:25 PM
Or calling college kids names for example

drvenkman05
02-25-2017, 09:26 PM
THIS! No matter what happens in each game, I always feel the worst for the kids themselves. I love hem, no matter what!

MontanaCoyote
02-25-2017, 09:38 PM
Move on. Shake it off. BACK THE BOYS!!

Don't mean to lecture at all, but sometimes I think too many of us forget that these are "just" boys. Smart, talented, and more mature than most their contemporaries yes, but still boys.

Maybe at 74 I'm just an old softie and (never having been able to handle being hurt myself by a coach or my dad yelling at me for a mistake, just to sensitive to be taken seriously on this. Just don't want to hurt any of our kids.

Sure, they can handle it, but that doesn't mean they should have to.

Apologies!