PDA

View Full Version : I had only 1 fantasy in my life that I had yet to fill....

gozagswoohoo
10-16-2007, 10:46 AM
and now...the wait is over!

http://cgi.ebay.com/BULLDOGS-THONG-PANTIES-Gift-Sports-Panty-GONZAGA_W0QQitemZ290171025890QQihZ019QQcategoryZ63 854QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

ps- i give this thread about 7 minutes before its gone. hehe

SWZag
10-16-2007, 10:49 AM
Well, it's made it ten minutes. I was looking thru Ebay the other day and I saw these listed as well. Nothing like being supportive, inside and out!

Rubbadub
10-16-2007, 10:53 AM
I've finally found what to give her for christmas...thanks woohoo :D

gozagswoohoo
10-16-2007, 11:00 AM
I've finally found what to give her for christmas...thanks woohoo :D

my thoughts exactly! I was having trouble deciding on the diamond earings or the diamond tennis bracelet...DECISION MADE! I bet she'll LOVE them!

gamagin
10-16-2007, 12:19 PM
for an eye patch

gozagswoohoo
10-16-2007, 12:22 PM
for an eye patch

HA HA HA OMG, that's hilarious

drnoe
10-16-2007, 12:49 PM
Not that the Kennel is in need of a marketing gimmick, but a good one is coming to mind!

sittingon50
10-16-2007, 01:15 PM
drnoe. How about that guy cheerleader that was on the "Bomb Squad" a few years back. Zags would be on Sportscenter EVERY night!:lmao:

drnoe
10-16-2007, 01:36 PM
drnoe. How about that guy cheerleader that was on the "Bomb Squad" a few years back. Zags would be on Sportscenter EVERY night!:lmao:

Here it is... http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=8669672

kitzbuel
10-16-2007, 03:37 PM
That dude has the moves, though.

Let's see...he's the only guy on the bomb squad. hmmmm....

Bocco
10-16-2007, 03:45 PM
my thoughts exactly! I was having trouble deciding on the diamond earings or the diamond tennis bracelet...DECISION MADE! I bet she'll LOVE them!

woohoo, you can't kid us, we all know you bought them for your own personal use;)

Bowser
10-17-2007, 08:04 AM
It has taken a fair amount of time and a considerable amount of research, but Birddog and I are certainly proud to finally bring this product to the market.

The "snappability" of the waistband is beyond comparison. I should know. With BD's carpal tunnel flair-up, I had to finish the snap tests on Tyra and the other Victoria's Secret test models. Unfortunately we cannot completely warrant the product due to the fact our wives intervened before the hot oil testing even began. But you can rest assured that this is not your mother's thong. Not by a long shot.

And WooHoo we do need your help. Our carrier says our E&O coverage won't defend sexual harassment claims let alone pay them out. Neither of us want to run bare on this thing. Can you get us a policy with a long tail because I think we need a long tail? No need for a child support provision. We may be old fools but we're not dumb.

Your "Our Dream is Your Fantasy" Pal,

Bowser

PS: Is there a dentist in the house? BD thought that if we got some professional group to endorse the product we could up our gross about 5-7 points. He thought the American Dental Association would be a good place to start. We are trying to get the Athletic Department to let us shoot thongs from potato guns at home games. Wish us luck!

gozagswoohoo
10-17-2007, 08:27 AM
It has taken a fair amount of time and a considerable amount of research, but Birddog and I are certainly proud to finally bring this product to the market.

The "snappability" of the waistband is beyond comparison. I should know. With BD's carpal tunnel flair-up, I had to finish the snap tests on Tyra and the other Victoria's Secret test models. Unfortunately we cannot completely warrant the product due to the fact our wives intervened before the hot oil testing even began. But you can rest assured that this is not your mother's thong. Not by a long shot.

And WooHoo we do need your help. Our carrier says our E&O coverage won't defend sexual harassment claims let alone pay them out. Neither of us want to run bare on this thing. Can you get us a policy with a long tail because I think we need a long tail? No need for a child support provision. We may be old fools but we're not dumb.

Your "Our Dream is Your Fantasy" Pal,

Bowser

PS: Is there a dentist in the house? BD thought that if we got some professional group to endorse the product we could up our gross about 5-7 points. He thought the American Dental Association would be a good place to start. We are trying to get the Athletic Department to let us shoot thongs from potato guns at home games. Wish us luck!

LMAO! :lmao: Wives intervened before the hot oil testing began!!! HAHAHA!

And of course I can get you a policy with long tail. I actually specialize in the acquisition of tail... :-)

JLGutrocks
10-17-2007, 08:36 AM
You know the season is getting close when we hear from Bowser. Nice.

I think these will make a nice stocking stuffer.

Do I need to sign a waiver?

gozagswoohoo
10-17-2007, 08:44 AM
I'd wear them, and proudly. And after a bottle of wine, I'd probably show them off.

:eek: POST OF THE DAY

lothar98zag
10-17-2007, 08:46 AM
I'd wear them, and proudly. And after a bottle of wine, I'd probably show them off.
:eek:

lothar98zag
10-17-2007, 08:47 AM
... But you can rest assured that this is not your mother's thong...

:clap: bravo Bowser! :lmao:

and...um, "thanks" for that disturbing visual...

Bowser
10-17-2007, 08:55 AM
Birdog bet me a case of merlot that you're our next spokesmodel!

Your Pal,

Bowser

BTW: If you are married, BD wants to know if your husband is a kickboxer or martial arts zen master. We have insurance problems.

Rubbadub
10-17-2007, 09:03 AM

nice

RenoZag
10-17-2007, 09:32 AM
:000tens:

( Of course, the Russian judge gives it a 7.5 but WTF does she know ? )

gamagin
10-17-2007, 10:19 AM
<<A Woman's Viewpoint: I'd wear them, and proudly. And after a bottle of wine, I'd probably show them off.>>

I'd probably take off my eye patch to see that. on AND off ?

To heck with the lazy eye !

BobZag
10-17-2007, 10:33 AM

Would beer and pizza at David's do? :D

UberZagFan
10-17-2007, 10:59 AM
If only this thread were in the Foo, Uber would supply some nice visual additions but considering it's not, Uber merely says "Bravo, Bravo"!!

Oh, and Uber now recognizes that when giving this gift to Uber-wife, he should also give her a bottle of red wine. Most definitely.

gozagswoohoo
10-17-2007, 02:14 PM
Would beer and pizza at David's do? :D

If so, I will buy the beer.

Birddog
10-19-2007, 06:16 AM
This little venture started out innocently enough some 5 or 6 years ago when Bowser made a plea for Valentines Day gift ideas for the lovely and gracious Mrs Bowser. I immediately offered up the idea of a lovely set of thongs for the Mrs., I was thinking either something with hearts or maybe the "day of the week" motif. I think at the time, Bowser rejected the idea, but one thing led to another, and well, here we are today with a business that is requiring a great deal of time.

Sales have improved since Bowser took over the ad copy. My initial attempts had people calling us for thongs which they thought were some sort of anatomically correct chastity device for their female pet Bulldogs. We actually have sold a fair amount for that purpose so the crossover market is there. With Bowser at the keyboard, our sales in the womens wear area has blossomed. He could rival Peterman for ad copy, that's for sure.

There have been some setbacks, not the least of which was the "hot oil testing" however the future looks bright if not hectic. We are more opportunistic, than original. I was always better at plagiarizing. Now with Gamagin's creative use of the thong as eyepatch, we are quickly defining a new market and possibly using Opthomologists/ Optometrists instead of Dentists as a professional group endorsement.

Hard on the heels of this comes an inquiry from Australia where apparently last year a life guard was using our thong as a sun protection cover for his nose during those long days in the life guard chair. He wanted to know if we could manufacture the thong with a UV barrier type material, and of course he wanted to represent us in the OZ market where he has considerable clout with the life guard community. According to him, the thong was a real conversation starter and vastly superior to the layers of zinc oxide that most lifeguards used. Summer is coming fast down under, so we have to move fast.

This is all making my head spin, so much attention and so many inquiries coming at us. Soon we will be conducting a survey to find out for what creative but unintended uses people are using our thong , kind of like the WD40 deal. Am I dreaming? could this have the potential of WD40? Wow, the future really does look bright.

Birddog
PS I like the idea of mee755 as spokesmodel, she's brainy too.

PPS Send us some unconventional uses of the thong!

Rubbadub
10-19-2007, 03:11 PM
:lmao: great post!

Bowser
10-21-2007, 01:33 PM
TO: Birddog

Re: SnapCo LLC Spokesmodel

Date: October 21. 2007

Given the recent surge in the number of applications for spokesmodel , I think your suggestion that we use a Q and A format to whittle down the candidates is a good one. At my age, I just don’t have the stamina to endure that many consecutive interviews.

Mee755 is a gift from God in my opinion. How she made it through the Jesuit female extroversion defenses, I will never know. And she apparently has dipped into the Novitiate wine too. Things have obviously changed since we walked the sacred ground. I saw a post a couple of weeks back that included the phrase “10 pounds in a 5 pound bag.” It brought back the memories for me. If Mee755 is any indication, that metaphor is "inoperatve". There must be more of them like her out there. I think I need a masters degree.

So back to the issue. Here are some sample questions for the questionnaire. This is business, so be as critical as you want.

1. Next to college basketball, the best sport is
A. Cycling
B. Greco-Roman Wrestling
C. Bull-riding
D. Pole-dancing
E. Poker

2. One of the best things you can do for a competitive cyclist, especially an older one, is give him a hot oil total body massage. True or False.

3. Sheryl Crow is
A. no poet and without Sapphic qualities
B. doesn’t’ know how to keep a cyclist happy
C. needs some meat on her bones
D. would not be a good Snapco representative.
E. all of the above

4. The author Hunter S Thompson’s tragic suicide could have been prevented if women had been more attentive to his special physical needs. True or False

5. If you could appear on the cover of any periodical, your first choice would be
A. Sunset
B. Sports Illustrated
C. Maxim
D. Cosmopolitan
E. Oprah
F. Tiger Beat

6. Current laws prohibiting sexual harassment
A. are completely unnecessary
B. get in the way of meaningful relationships
C. are just right
D. should include the death penalty or, at least chemical castration

7. Jane is not your name and you have never met anyone named Jane or Gunther in your entire life and you were not raised in an apple orchard. True or False.

Regarding insurance, WooHoo said he could get us a much tail “as we needed.” He is obviously weaseling on us. You better read the policy this time.

BTW, the Athletic Department has rejected the use of potato guns at games. Seems they think it will “offend the Irish community.” As if that was even possible. They also ruled out bazooka, but I didn’t even want to ask why. They better get with the program or the Velodrome will never and I mean never be built on the Quad.

This looks to be our most successful venture to date. The excitement on this board was palpable.

Bowser
10-21-2007, 01:38 PM

Given the recent surge in the number of applications for spokesmodel , I think your suggestion that we use a Q and A format to whittle down the candidates is a good one. At my age, I just don’t have the stamina to endure that many consecutive interviews.

Mee755 is a gift from God in my opinion. How she made it through the Jesuit female extroversion defenses, I will never know. And she apparently has dipped into the Novitiate wine too. Things have obviously changed since we walked the sacred ground. I saw a post a couple of weeks back that included the phrase “10 pounds in a 5 pound bag.” It brought back the memories. If Mee755 is any indication, that metaphor is “non-operative.”. There must be more of them like her out there. I think I need a masters degree.

So back to the issue. Here are some sample questions for the questionnaire. This is business, so be as critical as you want.

A. Cycling
B. Greco-Roman Wrestling
C. Bull-riding
D. Pole-dancing
E. Poker

2. One of the best things you can do for a competitive cyclist, especially an older one, is give him a hot oil total body massage. True or False.

3. Sheryl Crow is
A. no poet and without Sapphic qualties
E. all of the above

4. The author Hunter S Thompson’s tragic suicide could have been prevented if women had been more attentive to his special physical needs. True or False

5. If you could appear on the cover of any periodical, your first choice would be
A. Sunset
B. Sports Illustrated
C. Maxim
D. Cosmopolitan
E. Oprah
F. Tiger Beat

C. are just right

7. Jane is not your name and you have never met anyone named Jane or Gunther in your entire life and you were not raised in an apple orchard. True or False.

Regarding insurance, WooHoo said he could get us a much tail “as we needed.” He is obviously weaseling on us. You better read the policy this time.

BTW, the Athletic Department has rejected the use of potato guns at games. Seems they think it will “offend the Irish community.” As if that was even possible. They also ruled out bazooka, but I didn’t even want to ask why. They better get with the program or the Velodrome will never and I mean never be built on the Quad.

This looks to be our most successful enterprise yet. The excitement on the board was palpable.

Bowser
10-21-2007, 02:19 PM

Mee755 is a gift from God in my opinion. How she made it through the Jesuit female extroversion defenses, I will never know. And she apparently has dipped into the Novitiate wine too. Things have obviously changed since we walked the sacred ground. I saw a post a couple of weeks back that included the phrase “10 pounds in a 5 pound bag.” It brought back the memories. If Mee755 is any indication, that metaphor is “non-operative.”. There must be more of them like her out there. I think I need a masters degree.

A. Cycling
B. Greco-Roman Wrestling
C. Bull-riding
D. Pole-dancing
E. Poker

3. Sheryl Crow is
A. no poet and without Sapphic qualties
E. all of the above

A. Sunset
B. Sports Illustrated
C. Maxim
D. Cosmopolitan
E. Oprah
F. Tiger Beat

C. are just right

This looks to be our most successful enterprise yet. The excitement on the board was palpable.