• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Reborn
    Zag for Life
    • Oct 2007

It's Game Day Gonzaga vs San Diego

And it's the best day of the week. i've been in this state of awe all week. It's hard to explain, but I think AWE is the right word. Honestly, I never expected Gonzaga to be 28-0 entering the last weekend of conference. And of course I AM IN AWE OF HOW THEY PLAY. I believe they've won every game by double digits, and their average margin of victory is a little over 20 points a game. Karnowski has been a total surprise. I NEVER THOUGHT HE COULD BE THIS GOOD. And although I knew that NWG was good, I never felt he could be this good. And I feel the same way about J WILLIAMS III. I am in awe of how beautifully they play the game. They are so smooth and have had an answer for everything their opponents have thrown at them. For me, the season has BOT been a cake walk, even though the margin of victory has been so high. I have a lot of respect for the teams in our conference, and for most of the year I felt the Zags could be beaten. Why wouldn't I think that way? Someone in this conference has always beaten the Zags, and in fact more than one team. I certainly am not one who undervalues what the team has done. If it was easy to go undefeated, why don't more teams do it, and why hasn't Gonzaga done it more? I will put my Zag gear on as usual, and i will wear it with just a little more pride than I NORMALLY DO. When I put that gear on, as i pull up my sweats or as I pull my t-shirt over my shoulders, I WILL FEEL that sense of awe and pride that Ive never felt before. I BELIEVE. I believe that this is the team I've been waiting for for all of these years that I have typed the words, THE BEST IS YET TO COME so it would appear on every post I create. .

Go Zags!!!
    Go Zags!!! The Best Is Yet To Come!!!
  • MontanaCoyote
    Zag for Life
    • Dec 2015

NO INJURIES!

Comment

Working...
    X