• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zagger
    Banned
    • Mar 2008

GONZAGA IN RARE COMPANY AT NO. 1

I've never visited the "Sports On Earth" website before. Pretty good history lesson in this story .....

So what kind of company does Gonzaga have? With the help of the poll data compiled by Sports-Reference and College Poll Archive, let's break down the non-power-conference teams that have reached No. 1 in the AP poll in the regular season and what they accomplished after doing so.
  • MontanaCoyote
    Zag for Life
    • Dec 2015

Originally posted by Zagger View Post

I've never visited the "Sports On Earth" website before. Pretty good history lesson in this story .....
    Yes, and thanks for posting. So many websites, so little time!

Comment

• Zagger
      Banned
      • Mar 2008

Originally posted by MontanaCoyote View Post
      Yes, and thanks for posting. So many websites, so little time!
      Got up a bit early and needed a Zag fix. A search on Google turned up this story and the one on Perkins. Both were on the better side and not just short duplicates of other news. I hope that starts a trend on some substantive stories on these Zags. Having HBO in town a couple years ago was a spoiler They did a service for us Zag junkies

Comment

• TexasZagFan
        Zag for Life
        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Zagger View Post
        Got up a bit early and needed a Zag fix. A search on Google turned up this story and the one on Perkins. Both were on the better side and not just short duplicates of other news. I hope that starts a trend on some substantive stories on these Zags. Having HBO in town a couple years ago was a spoiler They did a service for us Zag junkies
        A small correction...the HBO series was last year.

Comment

• Zagger
          Banned
          • Mar 2008

Originally posted by TexasZagFan View Post
          A small correction...the HBO series was last year.
          You're right! Seems so long ago now - what with quite a few new faces on the court. Maybe with how the Zags are doing there will be a box CD/DVD set of the HBO series finally made available. If (when ) the Zags go deep in March it would be a good time to market the HBO series.

Comment

Working...
          X