• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • harryzag
    Kennel Club Material
    • Feb 2007

Tim Harris

Has anyone heard anything about this guy? I have some friends in the Bay Area who have seen him play and they think he will be really, really good in college. Just wondering if anyone knew anything about his recruitment or if Gonzaga is involved at all.

Stay up to date with all the college basketball recruiting news and more at 247Sports.com
  • ZagNut08
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

THIS IS THE OFFICIAL MIX FROM THIS PAST WEEKENDS, RUMBLE IN THE BAY TOURNAMENT HELD OUT AT SANTA CLARA UNIVERSITY... THIS IS JUST A FRACTION OF THE HIGHLIGHT...

one of my housemates showed me this video...he has a few nice dunks in it. He is #25...his best dunk is at the end imo

Comment

• BobZag
      Dark Lord of the Zag
      • Jan 2007

Haven't heard anything about Harris. Rivals doesn't list him at all but that does not mean he isn't good. A 2009 guard is something that seems to be on the '09 wish list but thus far it's Jared Cunningham and Anthony Marshall. I'll check around.
      The Kennel: "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy."

Comment

• DZ
        Zag for Life
        • Sep 2007

Appreciation of BobZag

Bobzag

Do you by any chance work for the National Security Agency? Your pipeline of info has the Patriot Act written all over it. I only hope you have not accessed some of my more "personal" phone calls. Just kidding, keep up the good work.

Dixie
        Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
        Mark Twain.

Comment

• BobZag
          Dark Lord of the Zag
          • Jan 2007

Originally posted by DixieZag View Post
          Bobzag

Do you by any chance work for the National Security Agency? Your pipeline of info has the Patriot Act written all over it. I only hope you have not accessed some of my more "personal" phone calls. Just kidding, keep up the good work.

Dixie
          Oh, THOSE phone calls. Don't worry, what happens on the phone stays on the phone.

Tim Harris is mid- to possibly high-major. It is my understanding that Few & Staff now go after prospects that are high- to elite level players, ie, Daye, Gray, Sacre, Gibbs, Goodson...Taylor (hopefully)... Poling was top-25 when he committed, remember. In short, I doubt Harris will be recruited "seriously" by GU. A good opportunity for Grier at USD, perhaps.
          The Kennel: "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy."

Comment

Working...
          X