PDA

View Full Version : COME BACK, KARNO! YOU ARE OUR SHANE.

MontanaCoyote
02-12-2017, 01:37 PM
Posted the following on the GU post game media thread after hearing Karno's perfect response to a question on how the Zag's feel about getting the # 4 number 1;

Perfect. One smart " kid."

Karno will play pro ball, but after that (way deep down) I would just love to see him come back to
Gonzaga in a coaching, public relations or student recruitment position. Add on; (Imagine him walking into a high school class room or group to speak!)

I have absolutely no idea if he'd like to come back someday. He has his long term future to consider, the well being of his family and love of his country to factor into any decision he makes.

So maybe I'm just wishin' and dreamin'. All I know for sure is that I'm really going to miss him when he's gone and that that time is (too) fast approaching.

Soak in all the Karno you can, friends, because it's true........you never really know what you have till it's gone.

bballbeachbum
02-12-2017, 02:40 PM
love me some Karno
whatsup Montana!

Hoopaholic
02-12-2017, 02:44 PM
He I my favorite and glad he is enjoying his senior year. He deserves it

Zags11
02-12-2017, 05:23 PM
Posted the following on the GU post game media thread after hearing Karno's perfect response to a question on how the Zag's feel about getting the # 4 number 1;

Perfect. One smart " kid."

Karno will play pro ball, but after that (way deep down) I would just love to see him come back to
Gonzaga in a coaching, public relations or student recruitment position. Add on; (Imagine him walking into a high school class room or group to speak!)

I have absolutely no idea if he'd like to come back someday. He has his long term future to consider, the well being of his family and love of his country to factor into any decision he makes.

So maybe I'm just wishin' and dreamin'. All I know for sure is that I'm really going to miss him when he's gone and that that time is (too) fast approaching.

Soak in all the Karno you can, friends, because it's true........you never really know what you have till it's gone.

You rang?