Dear America, it is pronounced:

"gone zag uhh" NOT "gun zog uh"

#1 ranked team deserves that! ��

@123JeremyJ ��

Kenny Mayne:

They are the Zags not the Zogs.

But..Spo-can not Spo-Cane (Spokane, WA) https://t.co/tEJMwjZDpe

Wish there was a way to embed tweets on guboards

I knew there was a reason I kept my Seahawks Hasselbeck jersey. I'll have to wear it again ..... just not today. Sporting Zag Swag today!

DixieZag
02-11-2017, 03:55 PM
Ha! Good stuff - thanks for posting!

Ekrub
02-11-2017, 05:08 PM
Kenpom:

I need a referral on the doctor that did Karnowski's back surgery.

And again:

Wacky thing is if Karnowski didn't play this year, Collins would be legit 1st-team AA candidate.

CDC84
02-11-2017, 07:07 PM
Unfortunately, 90% of what I have seen is twitter disrespect. Just like Gonzaga getting the 4th number one seed earlier today.

Zag4Hire
02-11-2017, 07:10 PM
Jeff Goodman

My apologies to @PKarnowski and the rest of the Gonzaga program for doubting them and picking Saint Mary’s tonight. This team is damn good.

Seth Davis

Anyone ready to pick Gonzaga to win the whole shebang?

Jim Weber

#ThrowbackSat Gonzaga beats Florida in 1999 S16 in what Gus Johnson still says is his favorite call. Still gives me goosebumps every time...

zagsfanforlife
02-11-2017, 07:26 PM
The experts are taking notice... the public absolutely disrespects us to the max. I spend most my nights getting in twitter arguments with zag haters. Most think we flame out in the sweet 16. Go read the replies on any analysts praise about the zags

Ezag
02-11-2017, 08:26 PM
No matter how good we are, no matter how many wins we have in a season, as long as we play in the WCC we will be disrespected

ZagsGoZags
02-11-2017, 08:48 PM
No matter how good we are, no matter how many wins we have in a season, as long as we play in the WCC we will be disrespected

Ezag, I read all your thoughtful posts, and keep up the good work.
But I disagree with your last post. We will not be disrespected as long as we are in the WCC.
We will keep getting disrespected until we show what other elites show.
Several Final Fours, numerous Elite 8's and a few National Championships.
Performing at elite level, against elite teams we can only prove from the Final Four,
from the National Champion game loser, or best,
the National Champion game winner. The reason is simple. They play each other during season
and we (mostly) only get to face them in the Dance, esp. last few rounds of the Dance.
When that happens, we will not be disrespected by the East Coast. WCC or not.
We will enter the foyer of being an elite team when we play for the National Championship this year.
that's my 2 cents

CDC84
02-11-2017, 09:34 PM
There is a difference between disrespected by college basketball analysts/writers, and being disrespected by BCS homers and internet trolls. The latter will always exist. Just like bad drivers.

Ezag
02-11-2017, 09:45 PM
But I disagree with your last post. We will not be disrespected as long as we are in the WCC.
Performing at elite level, against elite teams we can only prove from the Final Four,
the National Champion game winner. The reason is simple. They play each other during season
and we (mostly) only get to face them in the Dance, esp. last few rounds of the Dance.
We will enter the foyer of being an elite team when we play for the National Championship this year.
that's my 2 cents

Yes I do agree with you that we will get more respect once we take the next step, however, the reason why we are the fourth number one seed is because we play in the WCC plain and simple. Also, every time I listen to the National broadcaster discussing our position as number one or whether we deserve to be number one they almost always bring up our conference.

MDABE80
02-11-2017, 11:45 PM
The experts are taking notice... the public absolutely disrespects us to the max. I spend most my nights getting in twitter arguments with zag haters. Most think we flame out in the sweet 16. Go read the replies on any analysts praise about the zags

I've read quite a few things indicating swt 16 is a "flameout. I don's agree with that. Adjusted for our talent this year, It would be a shortfall in expectations ( at least by us, the Homer team) but 16 or 8 may well happen . Lots of luck needed to get beyond that. Luck that is sometimes additive to fearsome talent. Sometimes not too:(

cggonzaga
02-12-2017, 12:08 AM
I've read quite a few things indicating swt 16 is a "flameout. I don's agree with that. Adjusted for our talent this year, It would be a shortfall in expectations ( at least by us, the Homer team) but 16 or 8 may well happen . Lots of luck needed to get beyond that. Luck that is sometimes additive to fearsome talent. Sometimes not too:(

Not really. In the last 10 years, 31 out of 40 final teams were top 4 seeds. 25 out of 40 were top 2 seeds. More often than not the best teams make it. We keep playing the way we're playing and we'll be there.

ScrapironJim
02-12-2017, 12:33 AM
that's my 2 cents

Bulls-eye!!!!!