PDA

View Full Version : March Madness

Idahozag10
02-11-2017, 12:55 PM
can anyone explain to me why the zags wouldn't be playing the first and second round in salt lake city?

is sacramento a better place for them??

Hoopaholic
02-11-2017, 01:08 PM
San Jose is the regional site sweet 16/elite 8 games

Sacramento and sly are the first and second round games for San Jose feed

Zagceo
02-11-2017, 01:28 PM
can anyone explain to me why the zags wouldn't be playing the first and second round in salt lake city?

is sacramento or san jose a better place for them??

Zags play more games in California (outside Spokane) and have more Alumni and Fans living in California....IMO making it a better location.

Zags lost to Wichita State in SLC last time we were No.1.....not that it matters to this team

Idahozag10
02-11-2017, 01:38 PM
I'm just really want them in salt lake because i live here and already got tickets to the first and second round

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IdahoTJR
02-11-2017, 03:26 PM
San Jose is the regional site sweet 16/elite 8 games

Sacramento and sly are the first and second round games for San Jose feed

Any 4 team pod for the rounds of 64/32 can feed into any regional. The winners out of Sacramento or Salt Lake City will not necessarily feed into San Jose. However, if the Zags are a 1 or 2 seed they will be in either Sacramento or SLC and most likely feed into San Jose. 3 or 4 seed they will be in Sacramento or SLC but could feed into any regional.

krozman
02-11-2017, 03:31 PM
Zags getting the overall 1 should pick the East region just to ,,l,, to the bias they give to them.

Hoopaholic
02-11-2017, 03:40 PM
Any 4 team pod for the rounds of 64/32 can feed into any regional. The winners out of Sacramento or Salt Lake City will not necessarily feed into San Jose. However, if the Zags are a 1 or 2 seed they will be in either Sacramento or SLC and most likely feed into San Jose. 3 or 4 seed they will be in Sacramento or SLC but could feed into any regional.

Understand

They were top seed in the San Jose region so if they win they stay in San Jose

There is no first round action in San Jose. It's either SLC or Sacramento for first round game if they stay where at on the big board