• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ZagNative
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

Few and Bennett on Katz Korner at 1:00

Looking forward to seeing the show on ESPNU at 1:00. Set your DVR, folks.
    • Nov 2013

Dang it. Can you check and see if there's a replay tonight? I'm already at work lol
    Qualified for 25 Straight Big Dances

12 Straight Round of 32s

13 Sweet Sixteens (8 Straight)

6 Elite Eights

2017 AND 2021 FINAL FOUR

2 Winningest Players in college basketball history (Karnowski 137, Perkins 134)

2021 Undefeated Regular Season

The Best Point Guard to ever play the game: John Stockton, most assists, most steals.

Comment

• ZagNative
      Zag for Life
      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by gonzagafan62 View Post
      Dang it. Can you check and see if there's a replay tonight? I'm already at work lol
      I don't see one listed. Sorry.

Comment

• gonzagafan62
        Zag for Life
        • Nov 2013

Ah crap. Alright. Thanks for looking anyway. Appreciate it

12 Straight Round of 32s

6 Elite Eights

2017 AND 2021 FINAL FOUR

The Best Point Guard to ever play the game: John Stockton, most assists, most steals.

Comment

• Zagceo
          Zag for Life
          • Nov 2013

How long........till..........wait for it.....

."

...Just beat LMU

Comment

• RenoZag
            Super Moderator
            • Feb 2007

Originally posted by gonzagafan62 View Post
            62: Last Saturday, there was a re-air of Katz Corner on ESPNU at 7:00 am PST. I don't know if that is a regular deal but it might be worth checking the ESPN TV listings or your cable/satellite program guide.

Update: ESPNU, Saturday 2/11, 7:30 am. Katz Corner listed in the program guide. It's a 60 minute show, so it will butt into the College Game Day live show (from Moraga ) that kicks off on ESPN at 8:00 am
            The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

• GonzagasaurusFlex
              Zag for Life
              • Feb 2007

Originally posted by RenoZag View Post
              62: Last Saturday, there was a re-air of Katz Corner on ESPNU at 7:00 am PST. I don't know if that is a regular deal but it might be worth checking the ESPN TV listings or your cable/satellite program guide.

Update: ESPNU, Saturday 2/11, 7:30 am. Katz Corner listed in the program guide. It's a 60 minute show, so it will butt into the College Game Day live show (from Moraga ) that kicks off on ESPN at 8:00 am
              Good to know. Thanks Reno; I'll record and watch that Saturday while deliberating what my beverage thread entry will be.
              Even though I care a lot about my basketball opinions, they are like comparing a bicycle to a championship motorcycle who is our coach. . ZagsGoZags

Comment

• gonzagafan62
                Zag for Life
                • Nov 2013

Thank you. Very much! Appreciated

12 Straight Round of 32s

6 Elite Eights

2017 AND 2021 FINAL FOUR

Comment

• TexasZagFan
                  Zag for Life
                  • Feb 2007

Finally, a benefit to being a Zag fan in the Central Time Zone...9:30 for me.

Comment

Working...
                  X