PDA

View Full Version : It's Game Day. . . Gonzaga vs Santa Clara !

Reborn
02-04-2017, 07:56 AM
The best day of the week. I woke up thinking that it was Sunday, and as I was getting ready for the Super Bowl I suddenly said to myself, "It can't be Sunday. Gonzaga hasn't played Santa Clara yet. It's got to be Saturday" I've only had 2 sips of coffee. hahaha

I can't wait to see our boys back on the court again. We'll be playing the other 3ed place team, Santa Clara, who has a great player. I look forward to seeing how we guard him. Will there be a let up tonight? I doubt it. But I DO EXPECT TO SEE A GOOD GAME because Santa Clara will leave it all on the court tonight. They will give all they got in order to knock out the #1 team in the country. BUT, on the other hand Zag Student Body will be waiting in the Kennel, and they'll be bringing the heat. The Kennel's going to be on fire tonight and ROCKING. The love in the Zag's House tonight is going to be inspiring as the fans show how proud they are of their beloved Zags and for what they have accomplished. The team responds and plays inspiring basketball. OMG!!! I am pumped up. I got to go and get my Zag gear on.

Go Zags!!!

gonzagafan62
02-04-2017, 09:21 AM
Cannot wait. Really excited to see us play tonight

BayAreaZagFan
02-04-2017, 09:56 AM
I'm excited, but a good excited. I was excited for the BYU game, but also nervous. I think Santa Clara will give a good effort, but I'm expecting my stress level to be much lower for this game. That being said, I hope there's no letdown after Thursday night's game. I'm not sure I could take a close game tonight.

Reborn
02-04-2017, 10:03 AM
Don't be surprised if u get one. But I hope you're right.

ZagNative
02-04-2017, 11:17 AM
Welcome to Spokane, Broncos, coming from Santa Clara's 61 to Spokane's 31. Nice of us to show you a blanket of cold white stuff, eh?