• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sittingon50
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

Game Day

A lot of buzz on the SMC site. They're speculating that the GU/SMC time change is to accommodate Game Day. Make some good points.

Thoughts?
    But we don't play nobody.
  • gonzagafan62
    Zag for Life
    • Nov 2013

That's my theory too. It makes sense.,
    Qualified for 26 Straight Big Dances

15 Straight Round of 32s

14 Sweet Sixteens (9 Straight)

6 Elite Eights

2017 AND 2021 FINAL FOUR

2 Winningest Players in college basketball history (Karnowski 137, Perkins 134)

2021 Undefeated Regular Season

The Best Point Guard to ever play the game: John Stockton, most assists, most steals.

Comment

• LouisianaZag
      Kennel Club Material
      • Oct 2015

Being the visiting team

Originally posted by sittingon50 View Post
      A lot of buzz on the SMC site. They're speculating that the GU/SMC time change is to accommodate Game Day. Make some good points.

Thoughts?
      From what I have seen the visiting team gets little attention on the Game Day broadcasts. Would like it a lot more if it were in Spokane.

Comment

• Zags_Fanatic
        Zag for Life
        • Nov 2012

Originally posted by LouisianaZag View Post
        From what I have seen the visiting team gets little attention on the Game Day broadcasts. Would like it a lot more if it were in Spokane.
        If the visiting team is #1 in the country and undefeated, I suspect they will garner plenty of attention.

Comment

• ZagaZags
          Banned
          • May 2010

Originally posted by Zags_Fanatic View Post
          If the visiting team is #1 in the country and undefeated, I suspect they will garner plenty of attention.
          With #3 Kansas having wins over #4 UK, #2 Baylor and a probable win with ISU on Feb. 4th, GU (25-0) could be ranked #2 on February 11th.

Comment

Working...
          X