PDA

View Full Version : This Is Why Duke Sucks!

SEAZAG84
10-13-2007, 06:03 PM
i don't know if you guys ever posted this but i completly agree with it! lol i hate duke
http://youtube.com/watch?v=fYOgC2Qbqh4

RenoZag
10-13-2007, 06:06 PM
That video is pretty funny. . .

Viewer Advisory: the video is rated "R" for profanity

SEAZAG84
10-13-2007, 06:16 PM
sorry here is the pg version

http://youtube.com/watch?v=DtJbnQ1Kz98

Rubbadub
10-13-2007, 06:16 PM
I agree with you Seazag. Get ready for the pro-Duke parade to come complaining though.

SEAZAG84
10-13-2007, 06:26 PM
you know i actually have a friend who is a big duke fan and i showed him this. he was whining saying that adam cried. he almost forgot that so did jj reddick, he said that neither schools have had great success in legends. i reminded him of john stockton..........he never argued again lol

Rubbadub
10-13-2007, 06:52 PM
Get ready for another year full of these (http://youtube.com/watch?v=fqPBJ_6y_5A&mode=related&search=). :D

GonzagaLove
10-13-2007, 09:17 PM
there are thousands of reasons why I hate DOOK, but DOOKIE V is no. 1!

GonzagaLove
10-13-2007, 09:17 PM
Their coach is #2.

GonzagaLove
10-13-2007, 09:18 PM
JJ is #3.:)

GonzagaLove
10-13-2007, 09:20 PM
100 posts! Holla! What, what!!!!! Go Zags!!!!!!!!!!!

Northspokane
10-14-2007, 02:36 PM
The video has been out for a year or so and it is by far one of the best parodies out there.

The only thing is that it is a Maryland fan and recent news states that Maryland has a 0% graduation rating for its program. So its tough for them to back up the video.

Everything said in the video is priceless though.

chirguy
10-15-2007, 11:33 AM
What's wrong with Duke? They are very much like Gonzaga, similar coaches, similar players, private school.

I love the Zags
and I like Duke

HillBillyZag
10-15-2007, 11:48 AM
I am not a Duke fan, but I certainly respect their basketball program. Coach K.may not walk on water, but the man certainly knows his hoops. If I were going to bring the five most knowledgeable(not just winning) College basketball Coaches together for a Super-Camp staff I would have to include Coach K., plus Bob Knight, Roy Williams, Rick Patino, and Mark Few. There are several others arguably as good, but those would be my choices. At any rate beating Gonzaga, Duke, North Carolina, Florida, Louisville,and Texas Tech will always be some of the sweetest wins to get because you are competing against some of the best. If the Zags are not playing I try to watch any of the above mentioned Teams games, for its sure to be great basketball.

Northspokane
10-15-2007, 06:02 PM
What's wrong with Duke? They are very much like Gonzaga, similar coaches, similar players, private school.

I love the Zags
and I like Duke

Duke has i think 8 MD AA for the most part haven't lived up to expectations quite yet. Dont get me wrong Duke is very very good and has a Title winning history that GU doesnt have at the moment. Duke also has been arguably the best team from 1991-2005. Few maximizes his talent and has done amazing with the hand he is dealt. Watch out now with the talent that is rolling in :) Plus Few's run since as a assistant and head coach from 1999 on is unbelievable.

While both coaches are small in stature, Coach K has a bigger potty mouth and has been known to berate refs beyond necessity. Few is a fiery guy but is better liked and seems like a nicer guy.

Duke is in the ACC a BCS conferance and Gonzaga is in the WCC. Nice comparison but IMHO not that similar.