Rutgers @ Indiana BTN
Michigan St @ Ohio St 10:30 CBS
SMU @ Tulane 3:00pm CBSSN
GA Tech @ NC State 3:30 pm ESPNU
Iowa @ Northwestern 4:30 pm BTN

Make it a good day.

TexasZagFan
01-15-2017, 11:15 AM
Ohio State - Michigan State is a slugfest, mildly entertaining while I'm posting.

We're attracting more notice. Seth Davis (:argh:) was even discussing the Zags going undefeated. Actually, he was very complimentary.

I think the totality of our victory last night is turning heads.

Ekrub
01-15-2017, 11:21 AM
Ohio State - Michigan State is a slugfest, mildly entertaining while I'm posting.

We're attracting more notice. Seth Davis (:argh:) was even discussing the Zags going undefeated. Actually, he was very complimentary.

I think the totality of our victory last night is turning heads.

Center for Michigan state is a spaz

TexasZagFan
01-15-2017, 11:23 AM
Center for Michigan state is a spaz

LOL, just put his shoulder right into OSU's big, easy charge call. Their guards are jackrabbits, but there is no offensive flow. MSU getting lost on defense, giving up uncontested threes.

Is MSU in danger of missing the Dance?

seacatfan
01-15-2017, 11:35 AM
Is MSU in danger of missing the Dance?

That would be surprising. There's still time, I think Izzo will get it put together. Good SOS and they'll probably be near the top of the Big 10 when all is said and done.

RenoZag
01-15-2017, 11:48 AM
Ohio State gets into the B10 win column.

TexasZagFan
01-15-2017, 12:07 PM
Ohio State gets into the B10 win column.

After the game, Seth Davis showed his vote for next week. Dropped Baylor to 9, jumped Kentucky to 4, left us at five. Not disappointed at all, you can count on Seth to favor Power 5.

Marcus
01-15-2017, 12:12 PM
After the game, Seth Davis showed his vote for next week. Dropped Baylor to 9, jumped Kentucky to 4, left us at five. Not disappointed at all, you can count on Seth to favor Power 5.

I'm not disappointed at being ranked 5th but it rubbed me the wrong way that he didn't acknowledge the St Mary's win. If a win against a top 20 team by that margin doesn't get credit or even a mention, nothing will change his mind.

sittingon50
01-15-2017, 12:22 PM
They did the SMC/GU highlights @ halftime of the game & I thought Seth gave sufficient props.

His ballot is a totally subjective thing, so he has is own criteria.

The same subjectivity as those that that don't put Edgar on their ballots.

As much as I like Izzo, I find myself rooting for MSU to get beat. Would like to see their Tourney streak stop & the Zags move up.

Am I a bad person?

Marcus
01-15-2017, 12:33 PM
They did the SMC/GU highlights @ halftime of the game & I thought Seth gave sufficient props.

As much as I like Izzo, I find myself rooting for MSU to get beat. Would like to see their Tourney streak stop & the Zags move up.

Am I a bad person?

I missed that, only watched the end. I still think we have gone as far as we can in his book. But good to hear it wasn't as bad as I thought.

As for the Spartans, I'm a huge Izzo fan but I feel the same way.

jazzdelmar
01-15-2017, 12:49 PM

Am I a bad person?

Not at all. Izzo sometimes gives off some Geno type smooth arrogance. It's fine. Missing out of the dance would be ok w me.