PDA

View Full Version : Nashville Roll Call (Tennessee game)

GoZags
12-16-2016, 06:55 AM
Who's in?

I'll be there as part of "Charlie's Angels" ... i.e. myself and 4 ladies (wife, mother in law, auntie and their dear friend). Hoping for a "W".

Zagdawg
12-16-2016, 07:22 AM
Free tickets!

https://www.nhl.com/predators/tickets/battle-on-broadway-ticket-redemption

gozagswoohoo
12-16-2016, 07:56 AM
Woohoo, Woohoo Jr, and Papa Woohoo will all be in attendance. AND I. CAN'T. WAIT!!!

willandi
12-16-2016, 08:13 AM
Those attending know that they have to drink enough that those not there get to enjoy the buzz...don't they?

TexasZagFan
12-16-2016, 09:12 AM
Those attending know that they have to drink enough that those not there get to enjoy the buzz...don't they?

Why do you think we're staying at a hotel within walking distance of the arena?

Christmas is coming early for me, first Zag game will all 3 of my boys going with me (two sons and grandson).

gozagswoohoo
12-16-2016, 10:15 AM

Absolutely. And I hope you like pineapple Schnapps.

TexasZagFan
12-16-2016, 10:23 AM

Now I know why Missouri's motto is the "Show Me State". I've never been a big fan of schnapps, and other liquers. At my age, I don't dare having a couple of shots of Jagermeister.

gozagswoohoo
12-16-2016, 10:58 AM
Now I know why Missouri's motto is the "Show Me State". I've never been a big fan of schnapps, and other liquers. At my age, I don't dare having a couple of shots of Jagermeister.

:roll:

willandi
12-16-2016, 11:02 AM

I drank schnapps one night...a long time ago. Boy did I show them, both ways, going down and...

willandi
12-16-2016, 11:03 AM

Maybe strawberry root beer schnapps!

gozagswoohoo
12-16-2016, 11:06 AM
Maybe strawberry root beer schnapps!

You got it! :cheers:

GUinSTL
12-16-2016, 11:32 AM
OK team, back on topic.

I'm bringing my oldest two offspring for their first live glimpse of Gonzaga greatness. Christmas is comin' early!!

Now... remember that one Simpsons when Homer is faced with drinking either Mt. Dew or Crab Juice and he says, "Ewww gross!! I'll have the Crab Juice."? Yeah, me too.

~B

gozagswoohoo
12-16-2016, 11:40 AM
OK team, back on topic.

I'm bringing my oldest two offspring for their first live glimpse of Gonzaga greatness. Christmas is comin' early!!

Now... remember that one Simpsons when Homer is faced with drinking either Mt. Dew or Crab Juice and he says, "Ewww gross!! I'll have the Crab Juice."? Yeah, me too.

~B

:lmao:

See you there my friend!

thegloriousgoateeofKP
12-16-2016, 11:57 AM
I'll be there with three buddies! Can't wait. Are most of you gonna be at the pregame social?

Bogozags
12-16-2016, 12:27 PM
We are already here...weather is pretty darn cool...44

Where is everybody sitting?

We are in Section 104
Row JJ
Seats 1 & 2

White Zin for her and Manhattans for me!