PDA

View Full Version : Totally Random 2007-2008 Predictions

zaguarxj
10-11-2007, 07:01 PM
1. Micah Downs will make 7 3-point shots in a row in a blow-out home win over SF.

2. Three guards from GU opponents will seriously regret trying to take a charge on Ira! break-away dunks.

3. The species of choice for opponents fans' mushroom hats will be Amanita muscaria (the red ones with white polka dots).

4. Red scratch-marks all over Pendo's shoulders and back will be clearly visible on TV because of his pale white complexion.

5. JH and Sacre will teach Mr. Samhan a little humility.

6. With 23 seconds left in the TN game and the Zags down by 1, Few will sub LG in for defense. LG will steal the ball, race the length of the court and miss the dunk, but JH is there for the put-back and is fouled. Zags win by 2.

ZagNative
10-11-2007, 07:26 PM
The man's clairvoyant! I like it! :D

spokane86
10-11-2007, 07:31 PM
i like!

Ibellibie
10-11-2007, 07:33 PM
6. With 23 seconds left in the TN game and the Zags down by 1, Few will sub LG in for defense. LG will steal the ball, race the length of the court and miss the dunk, but JH is there for the put-back and is fouled. Zags win by 2.

Let it be. AMEN! ;)

(I would love to see all of those things happen, but especially #6 because that is one game I will for sure be in attendance at...)

kyle dixon
10-11-2007, 07:40 PM
The St. Marys and San Diego fans will hustle down urgently to their school bookstores to buy their famous "Beat the Zags" tshirts that they get to wear once a year.

Pargo will take the outlet from Pendo and throw down a 360 jam at the Slim Gym with seconds remaining. Is it time yet for the season to start yet???

Rubbadub
10-11-2007, 07:55 PM
2. Three guards from GU opponents will seriously regret trying to take a charge on Ira! break-away dunks.

Only 3?

TheZagPhish
10-11-2007, 11:33 PM
Only 3?

I think zxj meant in one of several games. :-)

jpwils
10-12-2007, 04:39 AM
1. Stephen Gray will win a game for the Zags with a last second shot.

2. Pargo will make All American this year.

3. Daye will be All- Freshman first team selection by WCC coaches.

4. Sacre will "save" a game with timely rebounds and blocks.

5. Zags will be WCC regular season and tourney champs.

6. Downs will be our top scorer for average.

7. Pendo will continue to influence many games with skills without the ball.

Rubbadub
10-12-2007, 05:24 AM
7. Pendo will continue to influence many games with skills without the ball.

Is that even a prediction? That's like saying, "I predict the sun will rise tomorrow morning!" ;)

Gotta be more daring than that.

jpwils
10-12-2007, 05:47 AM
In the spirit of humoring the more daring thing...you are , of course, vastly
more enlightened...therefore:

Pendo will take and make the important shots in our Sweet Sixteen win
because the opponent will sag off him to double Pargo and Heytvelt.

Zags win by 3 points due to Pendo's heroics.

My whole point was that Pendo is the best senior in the game today at moving without the ball. But thanks for your hypercritical take and general ignorance of my six other predictions.

Rubbadub
10-12-2007, 05:53 AM
In the spirit of humoring the more daring thing...you are , of course, vastly
more enlightened...therefore:

Pendo will take and make the important shots in our Sweet Sixteen win
because the opponent will sag off him to double Pargo and Heytvelt.

Zags win by 3 points due to Pendo's heroics.

My whole point was that Pendo is the best senior in the game today at moving without the ball. But thanks for your hypercritical take and general ignorance of my six other predictions.

Good morning to you too.

Is that even a prediction? That's like saying, "I predict the sun will rise tomorrow morning!" ;)

Gotta be more daring than that.

That certainly sounds hypercritical and ignorant to me.

GaelBaller
10-12-2007, 06:43 AM
[QUOTE=kyle dixon;92519]The St. Marys and San Diego fans will hustle down urgently to their school bookstores to buy their famous "Beat the Zags" tshirts that they get to wear once a year.

QUOTE]

Those t-shirts haven't been sold at either school for 3-4 year now. It was one group of shirts from one year that fans countinue to wear.

Butler Guy
10-12-2007, 07:11 AM
Those t-shirts haven't been sold at either school for 3-4 year now. It was one group of shirts from one year that fans continue to wear.

There is nothing more pathetic than fans of a team in the same conference as another team, taking the time to make t-shirts that read, "Beat *****!!" It's a tacit admission of inferiority, it's just pathetic.

Angelo Roncalli
10-12-2007, 07:42 AM
There is nothing more pathetic than fans of a team in the same conference as another team, taking the time to make t-shirts that read, "Beat *****!!" It's a tacit admission of inferiority, it's just pathetic.

Ding! Ding! Ding. We have a winner! The man from Indiana nails it.

http://www.guboards.spokesmanreview.com/showthread.php?t=892&highlight=beat+gonzaga

zaguarxj
10-12-2007, 07:54 AM
19.5 board members will get upset about light hearted comments in what was supposed to be a fun thread.

kylasdad
10-12-2007, 09:37 AM
-Ira! "freakin" Brown gets on sportscenter's top 10 his anticipated 5-6 times!

Dunk Ira! Dunk

drnoe
10-12-2007, 10:53 AM
1) Pendo will be this season's Pittsnogle...fewer points, but better defense

2) Sacre will knock Samhan on his arse

3) Daye-O! Daye-O! Daye-O!

4) Down by 10 points with six minutes to go, Few gets ejected...the furious Zags rally to beat Memphis by four

5) IRA! will shatter at least one backboard

Buckwheat
10-12-2007, 11:16 AM
1. Pargo dunks on Joey Dorsey's head.
2. Ira! dunks on Joey Dorsey's head.
3. Pendo takes a charge from Joey Dorsey.
3. Dorsey's game stats: More fouls than points or boards.
4. Micah drops drops 40 on Saint Mary's.