PDA

View Full Version : Other Games 11-29-16

CDC84
11-29-2016, 07:33 PM
If Duke ever gets Jayson Tatum and Harry Giles healthy and integrated, they could be unreal. If you hate Duke now, you're really going to hate them once they be come integrated into the team. The problem is that Giles just can't seem to stay healthy. I hope he doesn't become another one of these transcendent talents that loses his prosperous future to injuries. The one thing that Duke doesn't have is a true point guard, but Coach K has gotten by with that before. Frank Jackson could mutate into that player.

sittingon50
11-29-2016, 07:52 PM
PACIFIC 67
Nevada 77

Nevada Don
11-29-2016, 08:24 PM
A little surprised Pacific only lost by 10 on the road. I saw Nevada play SMC and they appeared to be a solid team. Guess I expected UOP to be worse than normal.

gonzagafan62
11-29-2016, 08:29 PM
A little surprised Pacific only lost by 10 on the road. I saw Nevada play SMC and they appeared to be a solid team. Guess I expected UOP to be worse than normal.

One thing Pacific always does if you remember now - they always played hard and they weren't the easiest team to beat - even with less scholarship athletes

RenoZag
11-29-2016, 08:32 PM

Nevada suspended their starting center yesterday for domestic battery charges. I thought they might be vulnerable but they pulled together and held serve at Lawlor. Musselman is the only bright spot in the university's coaching universe.
They might have a chance once the Mountain West conference tournament rolls around at the Thomas & Mack in March

soccerdud
11-29-2016, 11:19 PM
Nevada suspended their starting center yesterday for domestic battery charges. I thought they might be vulnerable but they pulled together and held serve at Lawlor. Musselman is the only bright spot in the university's coaching universe.
They might have a chance once the Mountain West conference tournament rolls around at the Thomas & Mack in March

they miss ault.

GoZags
11-30-2016, 07:22 AM
We all know how tough it is to score with 4 seconds left in a game .... but the freshman guard from Bryant simply dribbled out the clock, not realizing they were down by 1. Ouch.

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/18161288/ikenna-ndugba-bryant-bulldogs-trailing-1-dribbles-clock

gonzagafan62
11-30-2016, 07:49 AM
We all know how tough it is to score with 4 seconds left in a game .... but the freshman guard from Bryant simply dribbled out the clock, not realizing they were down by 1. Ouch.

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/18161288/ikenna-ndugba-bryant-bulldogs-trailing-1-dribbles-clock

Kinda reminds me of last year when Rutgers football spiked the ball with 0 seconds left. Rough

DixieZag
11-30-2016, 07:52 AM

Was the line a pick 'em or minus one?