PDA

View Full Version : WHAT I HOPE TO SEE HAPPEN TONIGHT

Reborn
11-18-2016, 12:08 PM
I want to get back to thinking about what I'D LIKE TO SEE HAPPEN tonight. It used to be part of my prediction thred and now has a strong following on it's own. And yes I must be feeling better if Im going to write about something so trivial like this, and yes i'm getting fasyer at plucking these keys with one finger. OH yeah and trying to get comfortable while doing it,,,That will never happen. By the time I get comfortable I'll be typing with ten fingers. I GOT OFF MY NARCOTIC 2 DAYS AGO, NOW TAKING ALEVE. I see my surgeon TUESDAY.

Anyway back to this thread. i would like to see a 30 pt victory. I like the way we are playing right now. ALL-OUT, 100% of the time. Give respect to a team. Play your hardest, even if it means winning by 30. I WOULD LIKE TO SEE at least 10 3 pointers. You know I love NINJA shooters. I would like to see 6 guys in double figures. This would be very unusual,but would be a good sighn of our depth. Mathews is becoming my favorit player fast. LOVE his shooting ability. Now show us how yoe can shoot those 2 pts too. Want to see Silas hit a damn 3 ptr. And finally I'd like to see J. Williams have a good game. I know he's better than he's been showing us.

Go Zags!!!

Zag365
11-18-2016, 12:14 PM
Control the boards and tempo; don't just mail this one in. Agree it would be nice to see Silas with a 3-pt. Also, like to NWG hit a high percentage of FGs (even if he doesn't take a high volume of shots). Hoping bench gets 50% of minutes.

GrizZAG
11-18-2016, 12:56 PM
Less missed defensive assignments than last game. Better offensive flow that demonstrates these players are starting to click with teammates and trust is beginning to solidify. Add confidence and measured aggression.

RenoZag
11-18-2016, 01:51 PM
Hope to see all Zags intact, sprain free, etc., at the end of the night as they tune up for the Advocare Invitational next week.

zag67
11-18-2016, 04:10 PM
I will go with Reborn and Reno. Play hard build a big lead and keep on playing.