• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vizagra
    Kennel Club Material
    • Feb 2007

I know it is just preseason

But Dickau is off to a nice start, 2nd good game in a row
    Watch NBA Games - Follow the game, scores and stats for NBA matchups.

while Adam shook off a mediocre first half, sat the entire 3rd quarter, but played the entire 4th and ended with a nice line as well.
    Watch NBA Games - Follow the game, scores and stats for NBA matchups.

I hope Adam can get fresh start this year, and for Dan get an honest look. It would be great to have 3 Zags playing consistently (the other being Ronny).

Ritchie and the Suns kick off preseason tomorrow...look forward to checking his line as well.

GO ZAGS
  • mendiant
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

Spaeking of Adam, my boss asked me so go out into the hall at Premera and see if Adams' Dad was out there.

I confirmed the ID, and my beloved boss proceded to FREAK and ask anyone she could why John Morrison was "in the building."

I over heard her asking a co-worker why "Aaron" Morrison's Dad was in the building....YES I corrected her...it's ADAM!!!

I think John is an insurance broker and therefore was visiting.

We even Googled him and Adam and discovered that John had been a basketball coach before he left coaching and Montana for Spokane hypothesis insued.

Dang! John Morrison is tall...and handsome...and quite married.

love,
    mendiant
    A Zag is generous.

A Zag knows he is much more than the sum of his stats.

A Zag has a desire to be part of something that is bigger than himself.

Comment

• Dickau43
      Kennel Club Material
      • Oct 2007

Ahhh, so THIS is where the Gonzaga board went. I was wondering for the longest time why nobody ever posted on Scout.com anymore.

Dickau has been doing great; he's shooting better than 50%, he's got 12 assists and only 2 turnovers, and he's staying out of major foul trouble. I've been listening to the games online (they're free on nba.com this year).

Of course it's just preseason, and the Clippers brought in Brevin Knight to be the backup PG, so Dan is probably third in the rotation at this point. But if he keeps playing well he'll earn backup minutes, and Sam Cassell never plays more than 55 games in a season. So I'm getting ahead of myself but there is a chance that Dickau could wind up starting a lot of games this year and having a similar impact that he had in New Orleans.

I was on the fence about ordering NBA League Pass to watch all of Morrison's games, but now I'm definitely getting it. I can't wait until Bobcats/Clippers on Dec 12! And living in Phoenix, it will be cool if Frahm sticks with the Suns, even though he probably won't get any minutes.

Comment

• Rubbadub
        Zag for Life
        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Dickau43 View Post
        Of course it's just preseason, and the Clippers brought in Brevin Knight to be the backup PG, so Dan is probably third in the rotation at this point. But if he keeps playing well he'll earn backup minutes, and Sam Cassell never plays more than 55 games in a season. So I'm getting ahead of myself but there is a chance that Dickau could wind up starting a lot of games this year and having a similar impact that he had in New Orleans.
        There was a thread earlier this week on just this topic and those were my thoughts exactly.

Good luck to Dan!
        sigpic Just Foo'in around.

Comment

• Dickau43
          Kennel Club Material
          • Oct 2007

I'll have to check that thread out and many others. I have a lot of catching up to do. I used to read this board every day and I haven't been here in months!

Comment

Working...
          X