PDA

View Full Version : Perkins Punishment

fiveoninesmostwanted
11-11-2016, 12:45 PM
Not sure if this has been covered in another thread. I'm curious to see what Zag Nation thinks about the Punishment Josh Perkins received for the Drinking and being behind the wheel. Compared to the punishment that Josh Heytvelt got for his mistakes, seems to me Perkins is getting off easy. Based on what I've read, he will miss tonights game only. Am I wrong?

Just my opinion. Any one care to share yours.

maynard g krebs
11-11-2016, 12:55 PM
Alcohol, which kills millions, is accepted and condoned by our society. Psilycybin, considered in older cultures to be a medicine and which often leads people to greater awareness on many levels inclluding spirituality, health etc. is a felony. Go figure.

DukeSilver
11-11-2016, 01:05 PM
Josh's punishment is a bit more lax than I would have expected, but that may very well have a lot to do with how he responded in the immediate aftermath and, unfortunately, the level of national awareness of the violation. I didn't see any any major attention from national outlets regarding Perkins' infraction, while I recall that Heytvelt's arrest got quite a bit.

Complete speculation on my part as to whether that played a role or not.

spike_jr
11-11-2016, 01:14 PM
It is impossible to formulate an opinion in absence of all the pertinent facts. I assume those that were privy to the facts issued the appropriate punishment and based upon past judgments from GU, Few, Roth, ect. , I have no reason to doubt otherwise.

jazzdelmar
11-11-2016, 01:18 PM
It is impossible to formulate an opinion in absence of all the pertinent facts. I assume those that were privy to the facts issued the appropriate punishment and based upon past judgments from GU, Few, Roth, ect. , I have no reason to doubt otherwise.

Plus 1.

ZagNative
11-11-2016, 01:19 PM
I thought we already beat this subject to death ...
:horse:

Mr Vulture
11-11-2016, 01:29 PM
Exactly what I thought...moving on...

:clap:

I thought we already beat this subject to death ...
:horse:

ZagNative
11-11-2016, 01:33 PM
In case you missed previous threads ...

233 posts in this thread: http://guboards.spokesmanreview.com/showthread.php?57802-Josh-Perkins-cited&p=1244259&highlight=perkins#post1244259

10 posts in this one: http://guboards.spokesmanreview.com/showthread.php?57908-Perkins-out-2-games&highlight=perkins