PDA

View Full Version : How to buy tickets for Nashville game Dec. 18th?

Alum08
10-28-2016, 06:37 AM
I can't seem to find any info on whether these tickets have been released yet or where to buy them. Anyone have some insight?

TexasZagFan
10-28-2016, 06:49 AM
I can't seem to find any info on whether these tickets have been released yet or where to buy them. Anyone have some insight?

My advice is to go to Ticketmaster. It's too early for StubHub, as I've seen much higher prices for similar tickets. TM shows available seats for $20 & $40 dollars. I'm just waiting to hear if there's a "Zag section."

I used StubHub to buy tickets for the Duke game in Houston. The prices reflected the angst of brokers who bet on a win by UCLA. I bought my tickets below face value less than 24 hours before the game.

I doubt the UT game will sell out, anyway. Christmas break will be underway, and Nashville is 180 miles from Knoxville.

TexasZagFan
11-01-2016, 12:07 PM
Just bought ours, Sec 107 Row B. Those tix were going on Stub Hub for $75+.

I'm stoked, all 3 of my boys are making the trip (two sons and grandson).

TravelinZag
11-02-2016, 09:39 AM
What section is behind the Zags (visitors) bench? Have not heard anything about a Gonzaga section, or any Zag fan gatherings, official or unofficial. Any news, anyone?

TexasZagFan
11-03-2016, 04:53 AM
What section is behind the Zags (visitors) bench? Have not heard anything about a Gonzaga section, or any Zag fan gatherings, official or unofficial. Any news, anyone?

I've been waiting for news, too. Since I went ahead and bought my tickets yesterday, I'm now focusing on where the pre- and post-game festivities will occur.

O/T, but two hours after I bought the tickets and notified the travel squad, Mom/Nana decides she wants to go too. :lmao: Looking forward to it, it's going to be a great trip. Monday we'll visit the Country Music HOF and the Hermitage.