PDA

View Full Version : Sacre

willandi
07-03-2016, 09:42 PM
Has anybody heard anything about big Rob?

Bogozags
07-04-2016, 09:24 AM
Just a thought but would Rob be an ideal fit as a back-up post player for the GSW because of his low salary?

Mojo13
07-08-2016, 11:46 AM
Just a thought but would Rob be an ideal fit as a back-up post player for the GSW because of his low salary?

Some very speculative rumors on Twitter that he is on the Twolves and Rockerts radar.

Face it - he is a 11th/12th man on almost all teams. Vets minimum and good locker room presence. In today's NBA not too many teams are going to waste a roster spot on a back-up, back-up center.

U Zig, I Zag
08-16-2016, 06:40 AM
He is in town. Maybe working out with some of the other old dogs. Ran into him a couple days ago. Going to workout for the Pelicans. Should get a spot. He's a steady hand and in shape, good work ethic and can bang on the stars in practice. I hope they pick him up. He has family down there.

Mojo13
08-24-2016, 09:34 AM
He is in town. Maybe working out with some of the other old dogs. Ran into him a couple days ago. Going to workout for the Pelicans. Should get a spot. He's a steady hand and in shape, good work ethic and can bang on the stars in practice. I hope they pick him up. He has family down there.

Yep...he is officially done with the Lakers and it has been announced he has a camp invite with the Pelicans. Nothing guaranteed I think, and I think they already have 15 guaranteed contracts. It is going to be tough for him to stick, he needs someone to be injured or waived. I could be wrong on the 15 guarantees though.

He may be off to Europe this year.